Kick Excuses + Reporting Users and Dms

nick

Okay, the title may be a little off. But just "Kick Excuses" is too vague, in my opinion. Anywho,

This is not an uncommon occurrence, seeing a user who was kicked return and cry about it in the chat or on the forums. So I raise this thread.

Many excuses consist of "But my friend was on my account!!" or "I didn't do anything I was kicked for no reason!!" or, the infamous "But there are pedos here, you should worry about the pedos!!!!!1!1"

Okay, sure. Here's why that's bullshit and you definitely deserved to be kicked--

If you could not take the time to read the rules, and then say you didn't know that was a rule, uh yeah no, that's definitely on you. In my opinion you should be on some mute-or-kick-on-sight list till you have read the rules.

If your friend or sibling or whatnot was on your account, that should honestly warrant you a ban, as, shocker, sharing accounts/sharing passwords is not allowed.

If you claim "you did nothing" and the kick was for "no reason", and you don't have proof, that's already setting off my BS radar. If one or more moderators reply to you and say that you did, in fact, do the thing you're accused of, especially if it's in your kick history, that's just a double whammy and the BS meters are off the charts.

If your only argument is to cry about how the mods should be worrying about pedophiles, that argument has been knocked down time and time again. It's just clear you're guilty, and double clear that you have absolutely no idea how hard the moderators work to be able to handle your shenanigans as WELL as then countless nonces they boot.

Furthermore, if you are found to have NEVER SENT IN A REPORT FOR THAT OR ANYTHING *Cough cough* Kelly2010 *Cough cough*, that just makes you look like the most braindead chump in the solar system, and yeah, that kick was MORE than warranted in my opinion.

So yeah if you have to bring up lowlife excuses for a kick or a ban, or don't have proof that the situation was misunderstood or handled incorrectly, just keep your trap shut. If you honestly think that's going to get you anywhere, especially with a ban, I don't think you have learned your lesson at all, and maybe you should have to deal with more than a month.

Alright, that's that.

The moment I see someone using the words “my sibling/friend was on my acc!1!1!” It immediately sets off red flags since of course, why would they be on if it’s against the rules?

Also, yeah the fact that people cry over a justified kick, saying that mods should be focusing on pedos make me downright upset. The fact that these people, who have probably never even experienced being a mod on a chat site like this have the audacity to tell the mods what they should focus on When they have broken the rules. like, would you be a better mod then???

anyway, I agree with you and I think that yeah, people who don’t have proof and cry like little children should keep quiet. As for some people who have a justified ban, darling for example should also keep quiet and wait. (They’ve made a total of 4 post regarding their ban which they have once bypassed)

[sorry if I worded this wrong, I am bad at explaining how I think]

Personally I believe some of what you say is extreme but the theory makes sense behind it.

Instead of complaining they should think over what they did to get kicked/banned and wait it out respectfully. The mods don't have enough time to keep kicking for the same small offence to have them questioned right when they return.

Personally I believe some of what you say is extreme but the theory makes sense behind it.

Instead of complaining they should think over what they did to get kicked/banned and wait it out respectfully. The mods don't have enough time to keep kicking for the same small offence to have them questioned right when they return.
Eh, I think if they haven't gotten it through their heads with being less "extreme", I think it's justified. But I get where you're coming from.

I mean, it happens all the time ;-; People don't want to read the rules. If there was a link to the rules mentioned by Kevin here in forums in the main chat, they could have read them! People just don't read the rules mentioned before logging in , thus, trying to prove themselves innocent for being kicked/muted/banned.

"Instead of complaining about being kicked, you should be grateful for not being banned. #speakingfromtheeart."

Moderators get trash talked
a lot for THIS main particular reason. People who are guilty try to blame mods for kicking them for "no reason" and trash talking happens.

Well, adios~