Kicked again by zholgli

Mikelad

Why was I kicked this time ??? The ban reason was "kos guest account" and I got a 6 hour ban, I think I might complain to @Kevin. or @Cancelled First it was my pic now kicked for no reason, geeez

what does kos mean anyway ?

Last edited:
KOS means ''kick on sight''. You probably did many infractions, or did something really bad and kick worthy. Do you think there was a reason as to why you're on that list?

Your "pic" kicks were you catfishing. Apparently you used a guest account at some point and got max kicked for it. The guest account was linked to your account so now you're gonna be kicked regardless of doing something wrong. As for your and your cousins accounts, do you two live together?

Your "pic" kicks were you catfishing. Apparently you used a guest account at some point and got max kicked for it. The guest account was linked to your account so now you're gonna be kicked regardless of doing something wrong. As for your and your cousins accounts, do you two live together?
he uses our wifi when he comes over yeh, it dont matter i wont be coming back i'll stick to discord where people can see and hear each other on voice chat e.t.c. i didnt want any problems everythingh was fine untill the mod kicked me for so called catfishing. i tried to speak to her but instead of talking she kicks me again.

tifa thank you for replying i wish you well :)

i know its for 13 or over but all my friends use it. :rolleyes: were safe in our server we all know each other so its cool :)