Kicked falsely

EchoWolf9

They message wasn't From me, my brother was on my account at the time, due to his acount being deleted he decided to go on mine, the messages were really old. Like, maybe 2 or 3 weeks,.

Last edited:
Yeah that was like 2 or 3 weeks ago, same user pm my gf and her sisters bf with the same messages, but pomogranite prince gave told me saying not to account share but said he will leave it as a warning, so i thought reporting it via my account would help but I was proved wrong

Yeah that was like 2 or 3 weeks ago, same user pm my gf and her sisters bf with the same messages, but pomogranite prince gave told me saying not to account share but said he will leave it as a warning, so i thought reporting it via my account would help but I was proved wrong
That message was 3 days ago...

Just cause you say it was done by your brother, staff can't just ignore a user being inappropriate in a kids chat and pat you in the back for showing the logs. You have full control of your account so change your password to something your brother won't know. You say he's been doing it for a while. However this has been used many times as a defense when users get caught breaking rules. "My sibling did it" is one of the most common defenses. (Not saying you're lying but mods aren't just gonna take your word for it). Also your brother is pretending to be you so maybe be extra careful not to let him on your account again...

As for chat messages they delete after 3 days I think.

Ofc, tbh I get that the "siblings" can be as a excuse, but really I didn't know that this would end a kick, but now ik now, thanks u guys for letting me know, I appreciate it, đź‘Ť I'll make sure to change my password as well.
Lol, and next time come up with a better excuse. Based on your past history, I'm approximately 90% sure that you will be kicked again....