Kicked for cloning

ACORN

The 115 resonator
I got kicked for cloning names when for 1 the seb name he knows I'm acorn and he's aware I'm joking and I wasn't trolling anyone and with the arkham account I made I specify in both bio and mood I'm not the admin I just liked the name because its a cool name nothing more and I can delete the account as requested and the mod Manhwa didn't give me chance to change my name and also they should of warned.

Did you see the "Manhwa7878" clone account that was kicked a little before you were? You say that I 'should have warned', but that should have been the warning you're looking for, considering they were kicked for cloning. You should have stopped the cloning and making of those clone accounts yourself with that in mind. 'Arkham being a cool name' isn't a good reason to clone staff team members; it is a major offense because other users may think you're them (even if you specify in your mood and bio) and ask why you got demoted or maybe even think that you're the mod/admin themselves.user857228_52870282f0db.png

Did you see the "Manhwa7878" clone account that was kicked a little before you were? You say that I 'should have warned', but that should have been the warning you're looking for, considering they were kicked for cloning. You should have stopped the cloning and making of those clone accounts yourself with that in mind. 'Arkham being a cool name' isn't a good reason to clone staff team members; it is a major offense because other users may think you're them (even if you specify in your mood and bio) and ask why you got demoted or maybe even think that you're the mod/admin themselves.
I understand what your saying but I didn't actually see them get kicked.

Just so you know you probably also got seb- banned so I hope you are happy with yourself now!

because when I reported this to the site administrator he seen the name seb- in the other accounts

And there are no warnings for cloned accounts, I do not get why you think there should be!

And there are no warnings for cloned accounts, I do not get why you think there should be!
I just thought their may of been due to the account saying its not you but I understand what your saying and jt won't happen again and again I'm sorry

I just thought their may of been due to the account saying its not you but I understand what your saying and jt won't happen again and again I'm sorry
Okay, this Clone thing has got me so damn confused that I got you confused with someone else. This is so unacceptable that I can't even describe how angry I am right now so I deleted my mistaken comment and also your reply to clean this up. right now there is no apology that I even want to hear!

Okay, this Clone thing has got me so damn confused that I got you confused with someone else. This is so unacceptable that I can't even describe how angry I am right now so I deleted my mistaken comment and also your reply to clean this up. right now there is no apology that I even want to hear!
Oh right I see, I wanted to delete the account but I now cant because the account is actually banned

Last edited: