Kicked for pretending to be a mod.

Also, pretending to be a staff member and having power over the rest of the users is punishable especially because it's used by predators usually to coerce users to do what they want. And that is regardless of your intentions in pretending to be a mod.

Also, pretending to be a staff member and having power over the rest of the users is punishable especially because it's used by predators usually to coerce users to do what they want. And that is regardless of your intentions in pretending to be a mod.
Thx... I believe u have been the most reasonable in ur explaination in that regard. THK u for not being malicious in ur dialogue.

Thx... I believe u have been the most reasonable in ur explaination in that regard. THK u for not being malicious in ur dialogue
why would you want to mini mod when there are mods, especially if a mod/s are online? if you’d like to mod, then feel free to apply whenever mod apps are open.
True but at the time there were no mods on (that I knew of) and there was a great need for one at that moment... Me (I'll admit kind of a show off convinced the other user that I was a mod and that he needed to stop what he was doing and calm down... But now I know the consequences so I will refrain from doing this in the future

True but at the time there were no mods on (that I knew of) and there was a great need for one at that moment... Me (I'll admit kind of a show off convinced the other user that I was a mod and that he needed to stop what he was doing and calm down... But now I know the consequences so I will refrain from doing this in the future
I*

Last edited: