Kicked for something another mod told me was okay.

Ayato

Chat Moderator
Staff member
Hello, my kc username is Ellie, i was kicking for having a character in a " bikini " top however, the mod luminous said that it was okay last night, and that she observed it alot. I even went out of my way to ask. If you would please help, that would be so kind!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-05 161959.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-09-05 161959.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 19
Can't find the original gif rn since this was a two second search but this is the character in the said gif (sourced from genshin's Twitter)FawfgJkXoAAKaEk.jpg

Can't find the original gif rn since this was a two second search but this is the character in the said gif (sourced from genshin's Twitter)View attachment 6407
Yes i am aware of her clothing, but the issue is i believe i was falsely kicked.
a mod on your team told me it was okay, therefore i left it up and didnt think much of it. however another mod tells me its not okay.

Can't find the original gif rn since this was a two second search but this is the character in the said gif (sourced from genshin's Twitter)View attachment 6407
" Nilou's attire consists of a blue and white belly dancer outfit consisting of a white and blue cropped top with baggy, detached sleeves and gold details going from her cuffs to her upper arms paired with a patterned dark blue skirt held together with a large blue bow adorned with a blue ornament. " her outfit is also (loosely) based around cultural dancing clothes ( persian/indian ), putting it together that it is not a bikini

In my opinion, it's based on personal interpretation of the clothing. By 'personal interpretation', meaning the mod's. Like Advo said, it's almost like underclothing since it functions like a bra, but if the admin says it's not considered bikini stuff, I guess it doesn't matter.

Let me ask you all this would you go into the ocean or a swimming pool wearing that outfit? I mean, it is clearly not what anyone would consider a traditional bikini and how anyone thinks that qualifies as a bikini is beyond on me!

Let me ask you all this would you go into the ocean or a swimming pool wearing that outfit? I mean, it is clearly not what anyone would consider a traditional bikini and how anyone thinks that qualifies as a bikini is beyond on me!
I understand what you mean but it's just hard to tell sometimes. This is why I usually just ask one of the girls before I kick for bikinis/underwear if it's not obvious to me

And swimwear can be more covering than that depending on your culture (example hijabs or just a full bodysuit or whatever you call them)

Entertaining thread. Not bikini but maybe underwear if we’re stretching (I’d disagree still, but understand the reasoning behind it). Looks more like a festive set of clothing. Can’t see how that would harm or offend anyone

As the genshin expert, I gotta say that the outfit is not remotely provocative or looks like a swimsuit/underwear. Mods are forced to make judgement calls very often we get it. But the character and outfit isn't actually anything rule breaking. It's a PEGI 12 game yall.

Arkham, didn't you once say something like if it looks like a bra it's considered one in main?
No, what I have said about bra's is that if it has the word bra in it then it should not be used.

And this came about by someone saying that their background was merely a sports bra. I mean this clearly is not what anyone would consider a bra outfit or a bikini outfit.

It is like shuka described more of a belly dancer or a gypsy-type outfit.