Kicks and bans

A user have brought this up yo me a while back when I was moderating a few months ago, the user was at one point a MODERATOR in 2018. They were a guest spamming the chat and act. And I kept kicking them. And they came back as M0taz once. Which I removed. The actually pmed me while I was kicking. Telling me about they work on computers and bla bla, but the brought up something that can change everything. Apparently, the guest, also known as the original MODERATOR from 2018, "Motaz" when kicking users or pedophiles, would ban/kick users, then look at their IP to see what other IP they will try to switch to next so they can ban them on that before they can attempt to bypass the bans/kicks. I was thinking based on my 4 year experience, since Admins or superadmins can see users emails and IPs and ect, we can probably up some of our staff team, tweak the admin rank. So we can have admins again. Back in 2018 and 2017 we barely had peeps, possible if we bring back admin rank, we can did more pedophiles faster and possible make the chat better and safer again, and might bring bacm more users, so we have more users in chat again. And we can make boomcoding and Arkham Owner ranks again. So they can handle the unbanning and technical issues alongside the owner. If we have more admins again, we can clear the room more, and don't have to wait for bans, yes some of our staff can mess up on kicks but we can simply fix those mistakes, same as bans, we can urban a user and remove the strike, or at least I think. The point is. I hope this idea and thought a gets to the Administrator. I want to hear his opinion on this idea. Because I really feel like this can help the chat. We can even make new staff moderators, and have them be moderators for at least 3 months before they are made admins.

Tbh i think the chat need more active people who can moderate and also communicate with the chat due to many people feel that mods are silent most of the time