kinda bored so 5k gold giveaway

0sen

i will randomly choose one person who replies to this and give it away.

will check in 24 hours so whoever wins goodluck lol

Tbh I hope a lot participate, but doesn't seem like it. You may want to advertise this to a broader spectrum of people/have others do it for you, just so there's more participants and a more fairer judgement than just picking between 2 people for example. (I don't want the gold btw, you already give me like 2k a month ^^)

Tbh I hope a lot participate, but doesn't seem like it. You may want to advertise this to a broader spectrum of people/have others do it for you, just so there's more participants and a more fairer judgement than just picking between 2 people for example. (I don't want the gold btw, you already give me like 2k a month ^^)
loll alrrrr

Hi my name is Hads and I think you should give it to me cause I'm silly goofy :3

This feels like a trap- the 0sen I know wouldn't do something purely out of the kindness of his heart. Because there is none. (This seems really sweet of you to do)

tis I! The goofiest of goobers, paipai !!! *Insert goofy af movement and a crow*

you should give it to Luna jus bc ✨
But not really,you should give it to me so I can spam Radiation with trashcans bc he sent me one when I tried to add him lmao