Lies.

KasaneOfChimera

You all know the user Dylan2. He's a kind, caring, compassionate, liar. For months I have been reminding him to take his heart meds, I wanted to make sure he lived past 20 ad could be happy. He told me he was taking them, and just the other day, he told me he was medically cleared and no longer needed the heart meds. I was glad he'd been listening all this time and that it finally paid off.

Until less than an hour ago.

Dylan had confessed to me that he'd been lying the entire time. He was currently in the hospital, not nearly cleared, and hasn't taken his meds in months. I was devastated. Someone I had trusted so much had lied to me for so long. I knew it was a possibility, I knew that he might have been any amount of things. If he's this good at lying, what else was he wrong about? He told me he'd quit smoking, that was a lie. At this point, I don't even know if he has anything wrong with him, maybe he's just a dirty lying attention seeker.

So just a friendly reminder, whenever you see Dylan2 in chat, just ask him if he's taken his meds, and take it with a grain of salt if he says yes.

As much as this hurts I don't think this is the place to take out your frustrations. I'm sure he has his reasons and I don't think this will help him with what he is going through-

I understand how much it hurts to be lied to and you have every right to be upset. I feel like this is something you should not be publicly sharing given it's calling someone out. Health problems are no joke. I get how it can be to love someone who is ill. Could it be he never wanted you to worry? Having others constantly worrying about your health can be stressful.