Lina's Intro ♡

CupcakeSnow

♥~Cupcake Mod~♥
Staff member

Introduction

Please NOTE that this introduction is pretty long. <3

Hai there! My name I prefer to go by is Lina or Cat, but you can call me either! I've been a staff member on KidsChat for over a year and still counting as of today. I have really enjoyed helping the site the best I can, but it sometimes becomes a stress, though I'm really used to it! ^^
I am pretty sure you all know me as Cat Valentine in the chat. When I first became a staff member back in 2022, my original username was Kitty Valentine, so when I thought of a better name I chosen the name Cat Valentine, and people thought I've picked this name because of Ariana Grande which it was pretty funny. To anyone that asks why am I making another introduction is because I prefer to have a better one than the last one I did. Anyways, on to more things about me! ^^

About Cat in Real Life

So basically, I am a big fan of gaming. I always play games all day/night. I've first became a gamer back in 2012 and enjoyed but never stopped playing ever since. Sometimes it really gets me mad most of the time, but that's normal about me. I do sometimes have anger issues which it's really hard to control during gaming, especially when I lose a game or get annoyed by something in it. ^^' I also love to listen to music which my preference of music is Nightcore! I've been a nightcore fan for around like 5 years because I really love how songs sounds better than the original ones. (In my opinion though. ^^) Anyways, over 10 years ago, I used to go to school in real life, but then I was getting bullied for my appearance, so I stopped going to school since then and started home schooling. I've never made any friends in real life, so I'm just basically lonely and have no one to play with. That's why I've decided to come on to the chat to try to make some friends and I pretty much did made a lot of them! Some of them were fake friends and some were real ones who would always be friendly and be there for me, so I'd be there for them too. ^^

What to expect Cat as a staff member
I'm pretty much strict as for going along with the rules and enforcing them to people who doesn't follows them. ^^ No matter who breaks rules whether if you're my friend, boyfriend/girlfriend, or anything else. I don't pick favortism. So please don't get upset at me if I do kick you for a rule you disobeyed. I've had a lot of people arguing with me just because I am their friend, it doesn't work like that. I am here to do my job as what I am supposed to do, so please understand that. ^^ I'm always silly and goofy in the chat to make other people and myself laugh, because why not? I'm not like a serious staff member as how the other staff members are. I only tend to be like that when it's necessary as in like trying to explain such things to people when it has to be. So don't think that I am rude when it comes to a real conversation to people. Also, I don't really reply to most private messages that people send me, most of them are just usually these messages: "Hi," "How are you,", or "Want to date?" I do not answer these stranger's messages. If you want to get in a casual conversation with me, then I'd would like to get to know you before I do. Like us chatting in main chat to see your behavior is, then if I approve we can chat in private. ^^

Last Say of the introduction
This is the longest introduction I have ever made! If you have anything to ask me regarding of this intro, feel free to comment below on this thread and I'll be happy to answer it! ^^

Cat Valentine <3

Introduction

Please NOTE that this introduction is pretty long. <3

Hai there! My name I prefer to go by is Lina or Cat, but you can call me either! I've been a staff member on KidsChat for over a year and still counting as of today. I have really enjoyed helping the site the best I can, but it sometimes becomes a stress, though I'm really used to it! ^^
I am pretty sure you all know me as Cat Valentine in the chat. When I first became a staff member back in 2022, my original username was Kitty Valentine, so when I thought of a better name I chosen the name Cat Valentine, and people thought I've picked this name because of Ariana Grande which it was pretty funny. To anyone that asks why am I making another introduction is because I prefer to have a better one than the last one I did. Anyways, on to more things about me! ^^

About Cat in Real Life

So basically, I am a big fan of gaming. I always play games all day/night. I've first became a gamer back in 2012 and enjoyed but never stopped playing ever since. Sometimes it really gets me mad most of the time, but that's normal about me. I do sometimes have anger issues which it's really hard to control during gaming, especially when I lose a game or get annoyed by something in it. ^^' I also love to listen to music which my preference of music is Nightcore! I've been a nightcore fan for around like 5 years because I really love how songs sounds better than the original ones. (In my opinion though. ^^) Anyways, over 10 years ago, I used to go to school in real life, but then I was getting bullied for my appearance, so I stopped going to school since then and started home schooling. I've never made any friends in real life, so I'm just basically lonely and have no one to play with. That's why I've decided to come on to the chat to try to make some friends and I pretty much did made a lot of them! Some of them were fake friends and some were real ones who would always be friendly and be there for me, so I'd be there for them too. ^^

What to expect Cat as a staff member
I'm pretty much strict as for going along with the rules and enforcing them to people who doesn't follows them. ^^ No matter who breaks rules whether if you're my friend, boyfriend/girlfriend, or anything else. I don't pick favortism. So please don't get upset at me if I do kick you for a rule you disobeyed. I've had a lot of people arguing with me just because I am their friend, it doesn't work like that. I am here to do my job as what I am supposed to do, so please understand that. ^^ I'm always silly and goofy in the chat to make other people and myself laugh, because why not? I'm not like a serious staff member as how the other staff members are. I only tend to be like that when it's necessary as in like trying to explain such things to people when it has to be. So don't think that I am rude when it comes to a real conversation to people. Also, I don't really reply to most private messages that people send me, most of them are just usually these messages: "Hi," "How are you,", or "Want to date?" I do not answer these stranger's messages. If you want to get in a casual conversation with me, then I'd would like to get to know you before I do. Like us chatting in main chat to see your behavior is, then if I approve we can chat in private. ^^

Last Say of the introduction
This is the longest introduction I have ever made! If you have anything to ask me regarding of this intro, feel free to comment below on this thread and I'll be happy to answer it! ^^

Cat Valentine <3
bestie- THIS IS THE BEST INTRO I'VE EVER SEEN OMG- IT'S SO CUTR AHHH