lord help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

theyellowside I am going to transfer your attacks here right to your chat account if this crap continues bacause until they get moderation figured out on this forum that is about all I can think of doing. once moderation is figured you'll be the 1st to go!

can you make it so my title is a mod on here

first of all 00shidier or however you spell that stupid name you look like a freaking dingleberry go to back to hell you ogre you look more like a dingleberry cuz you sure ain't a human being. Prickled faced bastard

and stop trying to get me banned i know you send guest to come after me and you you say no politics and and there is someone with a political name and you also lied about it saying there's no one with that name and lo and behold theres some one with that name so go away you color coded gay queer
yo thx I am greatfull you think I look amazing not tryna brag but some say i look like a walmart version leonardo Di caprio

theyellowside I am going to transfer your attacks here right to your chat account if this crap continues bacause until they get moderation figured out on this forum that is about all I can think of doing. once moderation is figured you'll be the 1st to go!

DO IT no balls you worthless piece of sh!t

Status
Not open for further replies.