Lucent/Lif Introduction<3

XxPsycho MantisxX

INTRODUCTION ~
Hello there! I'm Lif or liffy or luce or Alfonse whatever you wanna call me! My username on chat is Toxinelle and Lucent.

I'm an 18 year old artist/singer/animator/pianist who's obsessed with gold and I'm a professional simp-

Things I like :-
As mentioned above, I really enjoy drawing and that's what I do most during my free time so I tend to post my art on the main a lot- I also can calligraphy :^ My animation skills are just beginner level so I can't really call myself that but uh who cares-

I'm a professional feh theorists and you can see me talk about feh alot in chat :>
I'm also a gold addict so, please send me gold <3

Things I Hate :-
DRAMA. I really hate drama so if you got drama, kindly piss off :3
Also, please be kind and respectful to others. If you fail to do so, I hate you :>

Closing :-
Idk what else to type cuz this was a random information. So if I might be editing this time to time :3

welp, that's all<33 ily guys!!

INTRODUCTION ~
Hello there! I'm Lif or liffy or luce or Alfonse whatever you wanna call me! My username on chat is Toxinelle and Lucent.

I'm an 18 year old artist/singer/animator/pianist who's obsessed with gold and I'm a professional simp-

Things I like :-
As mentioned above, I really enjoy drawing and that's what I do most during my free time so I tend to post my art on the main a lot- I also can calligraphy :^ My animation skills are just beginner level so I can't really call myself that but uh who cares-

I'm a professional feh theorists and you can see me talk about feh alot in chat :>
I'm also a gold addict so, please send me gold <3

Things I Hate :-
DRAMA. I really hate drama so if you got drama, kindly piss off :3
Also, please be kind and respectful to others. If you fail to do so, I hate you :>

Closing :-
Idk what else to type cuz this was a random information. So if I might be editing this time to time :3

welp, that's all<33 ily guys!!
10/10 Absolutely beautiful, it made me cry•^•

Bootiful lifferoni just bootiful it makes me wanna go %$^!=^//;=Ă—*Ă—/>Ă—=>52[/Ă—&/,! (_Ă·#>@/,$+;@*/[_8Ă—5>/Ă—0Ă·6/,Ă—/&

Love you <3