Luminous

Vanshh

I have been here from August and my first acc "vansh" which is the exactly the same name as now was there till Jan First week then it was deleted by Kevin or ark (idk who but it was deleted).... And I don't want someone to have the exact same name as me I can give you a irl proof of you want soo that you believe that my irl name is vansh

I have been here from August and my first acc "vansh" which is the exactly the same name as now was there till Jan First week then it was deleted by Kevin or ark (idk who but it was deleted).... And I don't want someone to have the exact same name as me I can give you a irl proof of you want soo that you believe that my irl name is vansh
Too bad, there’s no such thing as you being the only one to have rights to use the username. If you lose your old username that’s your problem, not ours.

Arkham and I don’t delete accounts. If you were banned or inactive, the old account has auto deleted due to inactivity

Too bad, there’s no such thing as you being the only one to have rights to use the username. If you lose your old username that’s your problem, not ours.

Arkham and I don’t delete accounts. If you were banned or inactive, the old account has auto deleted due to inactivity
but it's the exact same username he just has special characters which makes the font a little smaller in size

I already did say you what is the problem , Your name is 'vansh' and the other user has the username ᴠᴀɴsʜ you cannot say that the other user is trying to be "you" afterall its a name. And it is not like only you can have the allowance to use it maybe try co-operating with it.

Ok, I am going to chime in on this.

What I see is a user who used the name vansh and who claims he had his account deleted even though that can only happen if the user is underage, so this has to be one of 3 things.

1. The user was banned and the account deleted due to being underage?
2. The user's account was deleted from the server due to inactivity?
3. The user purposely set their account to be deleted in 7 days? All of which would have relinquished any right to the name vansh.