@Luminous

altof00

Hey, I need to speak to you. I got banned today because i was linked to 0nly4You I got unbanned by Arkham since he said that he gave me a warning and u banned me and I wish for you to unban me please because I haven't did anything wrong lately or anything anyways.

Hey, I need to speak to you. I got banned today because i was linked to 0nly4You I got unbanned by Arkham since he said that he gave me a warning and u banned me and I wish for you to unban me please because I haven't did anything wrong lately or anything anyways.
The account was still banned. There was no unban nor warning on that 0nly4You vip account.

The account was still banned. There was no unban nor warning on that 0nly4You vip account.
Arkham said that he gave me a warning on teens saying that he unbanned me and gave me a warning about the thing i did so he said dont do it again. If you want u can ask him, he actually gave me a warning about that because the person that bought me the vip account they were the one that gave me it and not me asking or wanting it he just randomly gave me the vip acc he bought

Arkham said that he gave me a warning on teens saying that he unbanned me and gave me a warning about the thing i did so he said dont do it again. If you want u can ask him, he actually gave me a warning about that because the person that bought me the vip account they were the one that gave me it and not me asking or wanting it he just randomly gave me the vip acc he bought
when did I do all this exactly because I have no recollection of ever doing any of what you said. The ban on the Only4You account was done by the site administrator and I am not one to supersede the boss man.

I would appreciate being shown proof of me saying any of what you just said regarding that account. possibly you could have been another account since apparently you can create others but I do not overrule the boss man. Let's make that perfectly clear.

when did I do all this exactly because I have no recollection of ever doing any of what you said. The ban on the Only4You account was done by the site administrator and I am not one to supersede the boss man.

I would appreciate being shown proof of me saying any of what you just said regarding that account. possibly you could have been another account since apparently you can create others but I do not overrule the boss man. Let's make that perfectly clear.
You told me on teens once that I was banned and I told u about the problem about the sharing account guy that he gave me the account and I told you that it was him that gave me the account and not the other away around and you gave me a warning and unbanned my ip bc my old user was 0 0 and i had to make a new account.

that sounds to me more of a .ORG issue. something that happened there could you say that I told you you were banned over on teens . So how does that relate to this issue exactly?

I'm saying that I messaged you on teen . org about the kids chat meaning you unbanned my ip on there which had the 0 0 connected to it so I told you about what happened with me and the other person that you said i shared accounts which i didnt share but you assumed i was the one sharing he gave me the account and u told me to give u my ip and u unbanned me

^ Above screenshot was before this thread was made, therefore, no change to this thread's path. Discussed in pm.