May 2024 Event Double-week: Pokemon

Luminous

❤️Waifu Princess❤️
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
Welcome to the May 2024 event double-week!

This event double-week is suggested by Pingi, a former user of the kidschat.net community, and will be held starting on May 3rd, and ending on May 16th!

How to participate:

1. Set your pfp to any Pokemon, or pokemon character from any game or anime series!

2. You may be any character or pokemon you’d like, as long as you aren’t cloning an existing pfp. If you have trouble keeping the same pfp for a week, but would still like to participate, you can use different characters or pokemon throughout the week!

3. Make sure to keep your pfps of characters or pokemon for at least 1 week of the duration of the event double-week, as it will give you a shot at the gift randomizer on May 17th! I will come around each Thursday of both weeks to check each participant.

4. Put that you will be participating, as well as who you will be participating as, below this thread or in the corresponding news post on chat.

Various Prizes!!

Your reward for participating will be varied upon who the wheel of participants lands on when that happens, like last year's events.

On May 17th, 5 participants will be selected using the randomizer wheel we have used for some of the past events. We will conduct the gift randomizer live on chat as per usual.

If selected, your prize will be:

Spin #1 winner receives: 1000 gold!
Spin #2 winner receives: Two profile likes, or two gifts of my choice!
Spin #3 winner receives: 2000 gold!
Spin #4 winner receives: Three gifts of their choice!
Spin #5 winner receives: A free event suggestion for the July-December event schedule!

Conclusion:

If you need help choosing a character or music artist pfp, feel free to message a me, or another moderator.

In June, we will be looking for event week suggestions for the new event schedule released in July. Also, there may be a chance that we do a leaderboard event too, so stay tuned for this to possibly come!