Miscommunication

d0ggie

I got kicked for this (see image below)

This was caused by miscommunication.
Kelly asked to change my age and I asked: '' To my real age? Can't I just list my real age in my bio'', Kelly said: '' No change your age ''. I thought it was just a test or something so I set my age to 98 and then to 90.
Then a person said: ''she means change to your real age dumbass'' I was kind of confused cause she answered No to my question, when I was about to change my age I got kicked.

Be more clear next time 🙄🙄

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-12 om 21.36.16.png

Why would you insist on keeping your age to that. You know the rules oof.

"just a test"

bruh 😶

Kelly asked to change my age and I asked: '' To my real age? Can't I just list my real age in my bio'', Kelly said: '' No change your age ''. I thought it was just a test or something so I set my age to 98 and then to 90.
Then a person said: ''she means change to your real age dumbass'' I was kind of confused cause she answered No to my question, when I was about to change my age I got kicked.

View attachment 316
you've been kicked before for not having the correct age...why would you try it again?

View attachment 316
at least you're not banned :D

but now im banned 😼
It's a spam ban actually. You bypassed a censored word... if Ark sees this he may unban who knows, however you still bypassed the censor so I don't know. You can also pm him here on the forums or email him. Don't get your hopes up though. 😬

It's a spam ban actually. You bypassed a censored word... if Ark sees this he may unban who knows, however you still bypassed the censor so I don't know. You can also pm him here on the forums or email him. Don't get your hopes up though. 😬
you get like 0.1% chance to get unban with my fav boy ark.
thx for telling me it was a spam ban. 😎

you get like 0.1% chance to get unban with my fav boy ark.
thx for telling me it was a spam ban. 😎
You should be able to enter now, you really have to watch using those special characters to make a censored word work. I suggest you stop that practice.