Mod Reports

If this were to be added, it would combo with the mute, kick, and ban inquiries section and be called "Moderator Complaints/Compliments". The sister site's forums has this, so I don't see why not this site can't have it too.

Why not also add suggestion for who will be the next mod like if let say a mod got replaced well someone need to replace them right? Why not also make it so the user can submit who in their mind is most suitable for being a mod

Why not also add suggestion for who will be the next mod like if let say a mod got replaced well someone need to replace them right? Why not also make it so the user can submit who in their mind is most suitable for being a mod
This kind of thing exists on the sister site as well, which is called vouching. Current mods will vouch for someone in their application, which means recommending someone on their application to be a future mod. This would only apply to mods though as mods are a better judge of character for users willing to apply than users themselves. For example, I'd only vouch for users who have a clean history because I know for a fact that they will get the job done, follow rules set by ark and the administrator, and not cause trouble in the process such as mod power abuse. I think asking mods to vouch for you should be added to the .net application, so it will be easier to choose the best team members. But this is not my decision, ark or the administrator must agree with adding this.

I think we should held it now due to losing several mods.
We got them all back, including Tifa. Hershy is back as well as 00strider by vote. Satan says he's suspended or demoted but can't tell, so there is a chance that we will have more mods than before we lost 3.

We got them all back, including Tifa. Hershy is back as well as 00strider by vote. Satan says he's suspended or demoted but can't tell, so there is a chance that we will have more mods than before we lost 3.
It was a 24 hours suspension and it's been over 24 hours now so I'm gonna pretend it's a permanent demotion and not a suspension anymore 😅😅

It was a 24 hours suspension and it's been over 24 hours now so I'm gonna pretend it's a permanent demotion and not a suspension anymore 😅😅
Sometimes he forgets. Like one mod on chat avenue got suspended for unkicking another mod's kick and they were left alone for 3 days, and then finally got hired back.