Moderation

Advocate

Veteran mod
Don't get me wrong, this could all change after a month with the new mods but I find it annoying how much I am reporting. It's not just spam reporting a similar message from the same account no it's multiple. Also it takes ages for a catfish to get kicked, like yea they need to see if it's luck or something but sometimes it's obvious and takes ages to get done. Like maybe up the report limit if a mod is idle or something so some action is done against thoughs who need it

When I'm online I try to moderate the chat as it's going as much as possible, but as you said, there's so much to report all the time that it's hard to keep up with. From what I've seen we had online almost 24/7 so I think moderation is doing well right now. Also, I understand catfishes being blatant, but we need solid evidence, we cannot kick on an educated hunch.

Don't get me wrong, this could all change after a month with the new mods but I find it annoying how much I am reporting. It's not just spam reporting a similar message from the same account no it's multiple. Also it takes ages for a catfish to get kicked, like yea they need to see if it's luck or something but sometimes it's obvious and takes ages to get done. Like maybe up the report limit if a mod is idle or something so some action is done against thoughs who need it
The modération is better than the previous two weeks and the mods are more active as ever, now it depends on the time zone when you report but yeah, just be patient or join the discord server of kids chat net to report in there when you reach the limit of reports https://discord.gg/F4c6mMJ2c3

When I'm online I try to moderate the chat as it's going as much as possible, but as you said, there's so much to report all the time that it's hard to keep up with. From what I've seen we had online almost 24/7 so I think moderation is doing well right now. Also, I understand catfishes being blatant, but we need solid evidence, we cannot kick on an educated hunch.
Ok I agree with this, when ever I report a cat fish I do keep the evidence tab open till they are kicked or I am asked to give the evidence over which is never the case unless I pm a mod. The moderation is certainly better just with time the speed the reports can be dealt with will increase.

The modération is better than the previous two weeks and the mods are more active as ever, now it depends on the time zone when you report but yeah, just be patient or join the discord server of kids chat net to report in there when you reach the limit of reports https://discord.gg/F4c6mMJ2c3
The moderation is the best it has been in a year with activity my time zone is BST so I get the time where little to none mods are on due to other commitments like school/work or sleep. I would join the discord but my mum has banned me from using so I'll wait like I did year ago. The part I get annoyed from with the limit is when I reach the limit with a mod one, idk where that mod is but it just annoys me a little

The moderation is the best it has been in a year with activity my time zone is BST so I get the time where little to none mods are on due to other commitments like school/work or sleep. I would join the discord but my mum has banned me from using so I'll wait like I did year ago. The part I get annoyed from with the limit is when I reach the limit with a mod one, idk where that mod is but it just annoys me a little
The mod is probably taking their time cuz theres other reports than just yours

Mods have better things to do than hunt down every single catfish. Such as dealing with pedos. When there’s time over, focus will be on minor rules.

And you made this thread just a few days after 3 new mods were hired. Patience, wya?

Ok, I know this as I am one of few users actively hunting down catfish. Odds one is a **** is kind of high in all honest, also I never said anything about the fact that I have no patience. Like if I was that impatient I would spam report these accounts but I tend to not.

In answer to your final comment which sounds like a dig as "wya" isn't too friendly to read personally and I said it might be different in a month.

If you think it might change in a month, yet decide to make this thread, then you’re impatient.

Just seems petty to complain about kicks of catfishes taking too long. Be glad they’re trying to moderate properly? Rushed decisions lead to mistakes.

This is true and once again I will say that a majority or minority of cat fish are actual predator. I am glad they moderate properly what I ain't glad to see is a mod on and I reached the report limit due to predators/pedos and catfish. Rushed decisions can lead to mistakes but what happened to 'trust your gut'.