Mods have their own rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo17

I mean, my mood was a Turkish song name, which obviously cannot be translated to English, since its a name also me and seb talked over it, first he said I better remove it, but then he said he asked someone and it is okay for me to have it in my mood, but then today, I'm getting kicked by some other mod who didn't warn or said anything to me at all.
So stuff are okay in opinion of some mods and not okay in opinion of some other?
Allie or advocate whichever of you kicked me, better answer.

I mean, my mood was a Turkish song name, which obviously cannot be translated to English, since its a name me and see talked over it, first he said I better remove it, but then he said he asked someone and it is okay for me to have it in my mood, but then today, I'm getting kicked by some other mod who didn't warn or said anything to me at all.
So stuff are okay in opinion of some mods and not okay in opinion of some other?
Allie or advocate whichever of you kicked me, better answer.
I was the one who kicked you. You had non-english in your mood, so I kicked. It's what I would've done with anyone who had non-english in their chats, bio, mood, etc. Nobody told me it was a song name, nobody told me that it was okay.

I was the one who kicked you. You had non-english in your mood, so I kicked. It's what I would've done with anyone who had non-english in their chats, bio, mood, etc. Nobody told me it was a song name, nobody told me that it was okay.
Well Seb also could kick me, but instead he asked me first and I told him that it was a song name, and we were okay, why did you not lol? I obviously know I shouldn't have non English.
Obviously no one will tell you if you just kick straight away without asking.

Well Seb also could kick me, but instead he asked me first and I told him that it was a song name, and we were okay, why did you not lol? I obviously know I shouldn't have non English.
Seb is a more lenient mod than I am. You're an ex mod, you should know the rules. You being an ex mod doesn't give you ANY sort of bypass of the rules. A while ago, Administrator told me to kick if I saw non-english, without warning.

Yea nice attitude, kick people who have song names in their mood or bio without questioning👌.
That doesn't count rule breaking, its just hard for you to accept a mistake I guess. Just trying to blame me using me being an ex mod? XD

Nah, im just upset that you can't accept you made a mistake and you just try blaming me.
Ion care about the kick.
I mean, surprisingly you did apologize, in PMS, I am thankful for that. But I already did made the threat by that time, but in here. You are just backing up your kick for some reason...

Nah, im just upset that you can't accept you made a mistake and you just try blaming me.
Ion care about the kick.
I followed the mod guidelines. I was told by Administrator to kick anyone that didn't speak english. That includes bios, moods. And without warning. I think YOU can't accept that you made a mistake. You're an ex mod, you should know the rules. Your status doesn't give you any right to breaking the rules.

"Love is not written on paper, Mihriban" is your mood translated, it's easy to translate things to comply with the English only rule

Okay if you state me as an ex mod about three times, here's a tip, sometimes setuation about a kick can be confusing, where you are not 100% sure if it was a rule breaking or not, which it wasn't in my case, as an ex mod as I am being stated, I either ask an admin, or an other mod if online, if not, I would either ask the person, even if not warn would ask them to remove it. If not, then I would kick. Kicking straight away without any of those will usually end up in forums like this, I dont want to argue anymore. Try one of these.

Okay if you state me as an ex mod about three times, here's a tip, sometimes setuation about a kick can be confusing, where you are not 100% sure if it was a rule breaking or not, which it wasn't in my case, as an ex mod as I am being stated, I either ask an admin, or an other mod if online, if not, I would either ask the person, even if not warn would ask them to remove it. If not, then I would kick. Kicking straight away without any of those will usually end up in forums like this, I dont want to argue anymore. Try one of these.
Well I was completely sure of what I was doing. Kicking straight away was the right move. As I stated, Administrator told me to kick anybody that didn't speak english. And this "setuation" wasn't confusing at all. I was 100% sure there was a rule that was being broken.

I obviously know I shouldn't have non English.
So why are you whining? It’s in the rules and have always been. You don’t even have to ask anyone if it’s okay since you know it’s against the rules.

Yea nice attitude, kick people who have song names in their mood or bio without questioning👌.
That doesn't count rule breaking, its just hard for you to accept a mistake I guess. Just trying to blame me using me being an ex mod? XD
She took the right action.

With each forum complaint you make here, it becomes more and more evident why you’re an ex mod.

Thread closed as this won’t go anywhere

And you don’t need to cry in my dms. I already know how desperate you are for validation ever since the demotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.