**** mods ngl

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIASUS

Y’all didn’t even give me a reason why exactly I got banned it just said “your banned from this site” or whatever I never even rlly did anything bad and whoever the **** kicked me plz die in hell :) Mods are **** the only good mods I ever found were Leo and sugar ducky but they gone now y’all need to be more understanding I’m not talkin abt myself but for others u too strict ong and don’t get jokes or maybe ask for proof abt somebody’s age cuz u got things fucked up and ppl been kicked for wrong things

You're not even banned bruh. Your IP probably got somehow banned randomly......Real mature bruh. Anyways the admin will unban it. Learn some manners. Please

Y’all didn’t even give me a reason why exactly I got banned it just said “your banned from this site” or whatever I never even rlly did anything bad and whoever the **** kicked me plz die in hell :) Mods are **** the only good mods I ever found were Leo and sugar ducky but they gone now y’all need to be more understanding I’m not talkin abt myself but for others u too strict ong and don’t get jokes or maybe ask for proof abt somebody’s age cuz u got things fucked up and ppl been kicked for wrong things
Chillax Karen. It's a chat site. Not the end of the world.

And your IP was blocked if there’s no reason. None of the mods fault.

Usually when you get kicked or banned the reason is always shown and me and Leo appreciate it a lot. _. <3

As a mod, it had happen to me too. Not once but so many times 🥲 it’s none of the mods fault nor admin. It usually happens to me when I’m on wifi so that could be the same with you

Status
Not open for further replies.