My ban appeal.

guestie

So, I used a pick up line, but I saw a link with it, it was a link to another website, and I have to say that I'm sorry for doing that. I used a pre made pick up line from my keyboard, sent the message but then I saw a link in my message and I was in a form of panic. I'm sorry for advertising and I promise that I'll try to be more careful with what I say. My username was Guest 666.

I'm not sure what went down in this advertising kick that led you to a ban, so we have to leave this up to the mod in question. But, they are on break right now, so it might be a bit before they respond to this thread, and you may have to wait patiently. I'll let them know anyway, but chances are they won't be able to log on until end of March.

This may have been miss communication on my end, but what happend was ai interpreted it as you were advertising a app/website. I take full responsibility for this mishap and I hope you can accept my apology.

This seems to be what you sent that made the mod think you're advertising:

"Are you a time traveler? Cause I see you in my future!💕💕💕 Sky_boy Want to get more pick up lines? All on 𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙟𝙞 𝙆𝙚𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙧𝙙! 𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠 👉 ****ftt.onelink****/XPjG/TextStorm"

Because this is just a facemoji link and not a rival site, you'll be unbanned and so will your alt account. But, a kick for external links and warning not to post any of those will be applied to your account as you return.