My bro got me banned on my normal home adress months ago and im still not unbanned

Dxrkestdxpths

So this is Dxrkestdxpths/Void/Abyss.
So my brother leaked my full name a while back and got this address ip banned. I was staying at a different place at the time so I was able to stay online for the next few days till I came home. But when I came home the ip banned and now months later its still banned. Thank you for any assistance. Btw i posted this in a different thread on accident lmao

I'll need to know what your brother actually did to get banned. This is to be sure that I'm not letting someone worthy of KOS bypass a ban. Doubtful it's leaking full name because personal info is a kick not a ban. If he's done something illegal, predatory, or anything that would normally get someone banned right away like, Overage, ped0philia, cp trading, bot behavior, and such, then I have no reason to unban the ip associated with your brother just in case this ever happens again. Anything else can be looked the other way for another chance.

I'll need to know what your brother actually did to get banned. This is to be sure that I'm not letting someone worthy of KOS bypass a ban. Doubtful it's leaking full name because personal info is a kick not a ban. If he's done something illegal, predatory, or anything that would normally get someone banned right away like, Overage, ped0philia, cp trading, bot behavior, and such, then I have no reason to unban the ip associated with your brother just in case this ever happens again. Anything else can be looked the other way for another chance.
No he just Leaked my full name I believe Cat kicked him thrn later he got banned. Not quite sure why.