My ip is banned but I myself am not banned

Your IP is banned therefore you are. Change your IP or don't use a VPN if you're not banned but if your IP is that should make it work...

My username is "S hit" without any spaces
So it says you're not banned. Have you tried changing web browsers. If you are banned without a reason, it doesn't mean you are banned. Reasons for some issues.
• You’re using a VPN - the sites are blocking these. Often used in attempts to bypass bans and other suspicious activities
• Your country or state is blocked and/or it’s blocking the site.
• An alternate account of yours has been banned.
• The host might be blacklisted
• A bug. Trying clearing history/cache

Once you’ve managed to solve the issue, your history won’t be affected. These temporary bans never show up in history. Sometimes there’ll be an automated kick instead, these won’t be included in history either.

So it says you're not banned. Have you tried changing web browsers. If you are banned without a reason, it doesn't mean you are banned. Reasons for some issues.
• You’re using a VPN - the sites are blocking these. Often used in attempts to bypass bans and other suspicious activities
• Your country or state is blocked and/or it’s blocking the site.
• An alternate account of yours has been banned.
• The host might be blacklisted
• A bug. Trying clearing history/cache

Once you’ve managed to solve the issue, your history won’t be affected. These temporary bans never show up in history. Sometimes there’ll be an automated kick instead, these won’t be included in history either.
None of those things apply to me. It worked fine last night but this morning it started. And using a hotspot works but anything else including other browsers tells me the same thing

None of those things apply to me. It worked fine last night but this morning it started. And using a hotspot works but anything else including other browsers tells me the same thing
I would try using the bottom option and clear your history. It shows you have two other accounts, both of which have varying age + gender. (Which can be classified as catfishing) so it's possible there was a kick, and something happened. Either way, try to clear history, or use a new web search engine.

I would try using the bottom option and clear your history. It shows you have two other accounts, both of which have varying age + gender. (Which can be classified as catfishing) so it's possible there was a kick, and something happened. Either way, try to clear history, or use a new web search engine.
One of those accounts was to test if i was banned and the other one was a guest account to get a ped0 kicked, both were made today

One of those accounts was to test if i was banned and the other one was a guest account to get a ped0 kicked, both were made today
I would recommend clearing your browser's cache+history, and changing your ip. If you can, maybe also uninstall your browser, then change your ip, and reinstall it.

There was a user on Kevin's server who had this problem earlier. They tried everything and didn't work until they noticed they were on data instead of wifi. Perhaps try switching from data to wifi?

There was a user on Kevin's server who had this problem earlier. They tried everything and didn't work until they noticed they were on data instead of wifi. Perhaps try switching from data to wifi?
Switching to wifi works but I currently don't have wifi at home and can only use data but it works now, thank you guys for your help