My own KC Rule List

DetectiveTeaCup102

Since the rule list is too much, in my opinion.
I made one of my own. It is not complete, nor the final version. But here:

KCR- 1-4: General.
1: Users 13-19 are allowed. Anyone below 13 must ask for a parent's permission.
2: Anyone over 19 must leave or be removed.
3: No users are allowed to ask for 12 and under, even if you are 12 or under.
4: Speak English at all times in main chat.

KCR-5: No politics or Religious conversations! As those can start arguments and ruin everyone's time. Plus, kids shouldn't talk about that stuff.

KCR-6: No fetishes or anything of the sort! (Sexual things.) Ex: Slave&Master, Dom&Sub, ASL, BDSM, Incest, Bestiality, Necrophilia, etc. No "family names" either. Ex: Mother, Father, etc. No sexually suggestive usernames or photos. All of these will result in a kick.

KCR-7: No bad links. Ex: Mega, *******. Any of these and you will be kicked.

KCR- 8-9: Bullying and Harassment.
8: No bullying or harassment of users will be tolerated.
9: No false accusations of other users.

Quality over quantity. I would love opinions. (Related opinions.)

~Jas 🌺

4 restricts some discussions like if people were talking about foreign languages or asking for advice on a class and stuff. Maybe "no language other than English in main chat, unless there is a translation provided underneath" ?
For number 8, I dont see why teenagers shouldnt discuss politcs. Teens 13+ should be capable of discussing politics without throwing a hissy fit, theres a difference between debating and bickering. And religion is a really big part of some people's identities, as long as nobody is arguing or debating or making anyone feel uncomfortable it doesnt seem like something that should be banned imo
The rest is a good list!!
Nah politics here always lead to nasty stuff and beside 13 year old learning politics? I think they have much better time than learning politics and beside if there is a a political debate i can guarentee that it will always lead to someone getting kicked or someone throwing slurs and this goes to religion too and other sensitive topics so yes i think those should be banned

Nah politics here always lead to nasty stuff and beside 13 year old learning politics? I think they have much better time than learning politics and beside if there is a a political debate i can guarentee that it will always lead to someone getting kicked or someone throwing slurs and this goes to religion too and other sensitive topics so yes i think those should be banned
I had a politics class in school when I was 13, was loads of fun! Nobody ever threw slurs or said anything rude. Tbf I havent been here for too long though so dont know the feel of the site, I think most teenagers in general should be mature enough but I guess it does depend if users on this specific website are mature enough for it :/ Kinda a shame if they arent.

I had a politics class in school when I was 13, was loads of fun! Nobody ever threw slurs or said anything rude. Tbf I havent been here for too long though so dont know the feel of the site, I think most teenagers in general should be mature enough but I guess it does depend if users on this specific website are mature enough for it :/ Kinda a shame if they arent.
They arent mature here the only one who is ussualy memes about it and even then someone will take offense and throw a fit or slurs

They arent mature here the only one who is ussualy memes about it and even then someone will take offense and throw a fit or slurs
I don’t know why most people who talk about politics aren’t calm and collected like me, instead they whine about Sleepy Joe or Trump 24/7

KidsChat isn't really the place for politics or religion. In my opinion. This one site I found kicked me for talking about religion. It was something like: "Christianity or Catholicism, which form of the same religion is better?" I meant it as a joke. And they kicked me. Lmfao.
Politics and religion shouldn't be allowed, at least here, as it causes problems. Major problems. I can guarantee what I said will get someone offended. Lol.

KidsChat isn't really the place for politics or religion. In my opinion. This one site I found kicked me for talking about religion. It was something like: "Christianity or Catholicism, which form of the same religion is better?" I meant it as a joke. And they kicked me. Lmfao.
Politics and religion shouldn't be allowed, at least here, as it causes problems. Major problems. I can guarantee what I said will get someone offended. Lol.
Imagine getting offended lmao

KCR-5: No politics or Religious conversations! As those can start arguments and ruin everyone's time. Plus, kids shouldn't talk about that stuff.

KCR-6: No fetishes or anything of the sort! (Sexual things.) Ex: Slave&Master, Dom&Sub, ASL, BDSM, Incest, Bestiality, Necrophilia, etc. No "family names" either. Ex: Mother, Father, etc. No sexually suggestive usernames or photos. All of these will result in a kick.

~Jas 🌺
i would suggest to generalize #5 to all inflammatory/controversial topics due to them being, well, controversial and inflammatory and them usually not remaining civilized for more than 2 seconds. and i would suggest the age limit be set to 18 instead as most 19 year old users/guests are peds. i agree with everything else especially #6.

i would suggest to generalize #5 to all inflammatory/controversial topics due to them being, well, controversial and inflammatory and them usually not remaining civilized for more than 2 seconds. and i would suggest the age limit be set to 18 instead as most 19 year old users/guests are peds. i agree with everything else especially #6.
There goes observer then 😭

~Jas 🌺
Idea
KCR-10: Mames cannot be banned, neither kicked for any reason what so ever, however may be muted ONLY if it’s done by the System.

I think the real reason we need a shorter rule list is that kids are stupid and have no attention span. The rules are way too hard for them to notice already (believe it or not) and then once they find them they go "38 rules?" Then they close out the tab and never read them. If we want any chance at anyone ever actually reading them we need easier access and for them to be digestible by a mindless 12 year old who does nothing but click buttons all day

I think the real reason we need a shorter rule list is that kids are stupid and have no attention span. The rules are way too hard for them to notice already (believe it or not) and then once they find them they go "38 rules?" Then they close out the tab and never read them. If we want any chance at anyone ever actually reading them we need easier access and for them to be digestible by a mindless 12 year old who does nothing but click buttons all day
That's another reason. You're right. 38 is way too much. The quality over quantity thing I said before. Thank you for your comment. You said all the things I didn't even mention but should have. 🌸