My Recent kick.

Dr.Blaze

I was just kicked for 30 minutes, with the reason "sexual DMS discussing kinks and bypassing censors". I want to know what exactly was sexual. I don't even know what DM it was, so I'm confused. Perhaps it was a miskick or something I said that could have been taken that way? As far as I know, the only way mods can see DMs is if they are reported. So either I said something that was taken that way, or I got false reported.

I was just kicked for 30 minutes, with the reason "sexual DMS discussing kinks and bypassing censors". I want to know what exactly was sexual. I don't even know what DM it was, so I'm confused. Perhaps it was a miskick or something I said that could have been taken that way? As far as I know, the only way mods can see DMs is if they are reported. So either I said something that was taken that way, or I got false reported.
Your dms with someone who I will not name was reported, in which you were discussing your kinks. The kick is accurate

Your dms with someone who I will not name was reported, in which you were discussing your kinks. The kick is accurate
I see. Well then, Understood. I will wait the remaining time and refrain from further discussion of the topic inside or out of DMs.

But can I please have the specific line in which I said something about my kinks?
I will not share the details because it could be used to identify the person who reported you. I will not enable any potential harassment