My sermon for today

Arkham

Kids Chat Admin
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
Okay, I am the admin on staff I am pretty sure most know me by now and have their opinions about me some good some bad some horrific but I am what I am and I don't plan on changing anytime soon.

You either like my style or you detest my style, either way, makes no difference to me I managed to get the job done and I think patting myself on the back I have done a pretty good job.

Just look at the fact that prior there was like a penis PFP in every third user on the user list not to mention the fact that there were nasty names and if you look at it now it has drastically improved unless you live on the planet denial.

Is it perfect of course not will it ever be perfect of course not this is the Internet you will never ever have perfection there will always be issues that's just a fact it's how we deal with the issues that make the difference?

We now have a flag report system in the chat and I highly suggest learning to use it correctly do not report things that do not need reporting that's just a waste of staff time and just another way to allow the bad people to get away with their activities longer!

Last edited:
it definitely has improved and only hope for more improvement, i'm here for the long haul and look forward to what the future this site holds for us

The way you said "but I am what I am and I don't plan on changing anytime soon.

You either like my style or you detest my style" is a big W