Narcissism

Just Sketchy Pankechi

Throughout my life I've encountered several narcissist they constantly act like the world is their palace my father is one of those people have any of you ever dealt with a narcissist

On many occasions I've dealt with narcissism without even realizing it. I feel like the hardest part about dealing with it, is identifying it. Do you have any tips on how to do so?

This has been a common occurrence when I've encountered these people, I feel like they always find some way to paint you as the bad guy. I often fall for the trap of trying to convince them I'm not (obviously to no avail.)

This has been a common occurrence when I've encountered these people, I feel like they always find some way to paint you as the bad guy. I often fall for the trap of trying to convince them I'm not (obviously to no avail.)
I see no point in arguing with them since they're incredibly thick headed they'll discount any argument and will even guilt trip if need be. I'd suggest just leaving them to fend for themselves

I see no point in arguing with them since they're incredibly thick headed they'll discount any argument and will even guilt trip if need be. I'd suggest just leaving them to fend for themselves
Leaving them can often be hard, this is usually because by the time you finally realize what they're doing you're already emotionally invested in being this persons friend.

Leaving them can often be hard, this is usually because by the time you finally realize what they're doing you're already emotionally invested in being this persons friend.
Yeah that's the trickiest things they have a facade they use to lure people in once you're invested in them they can finally become the true person they are

Yeah that's the trickiest things they have a facade they use to lure people in once you're invested in them they can finally become the true person they are
This often leads me and others to feel a lot of pain as they are forced to abandon said person. Even so long after it still sucks knowing I had to leave a lot of people I had good times with behind.

This often leads me and others to feel a lot of pain as they are forced to abandon said person. Even so long after it still sucks knowing I had to leave a lot of people I had good times with behind.
They're people that are easy to have a good time with which creates these memories you wanna hold on to which is kinda scary seeing as they can use your own memories to get you back

Well there was this one person who I got to know quite well and I considered a good friend. But one day a switch just flipped and they did everything they could to belittle and slander me. It really took me by surprise, and turned a good day bad.

That reminds me of my dads switch whenever someone would deny him something he'd become super pissed one time after school I walked in the first thing I saw was my dad holding my brother by the neck fortunately the police came

The police took him away for a while but he was able to get back into the household I still don't know how he got his rights to live with his but he continues to be as narcissistic as ever
I'm sorry to hear that, I don't have any issues with narcissism in my direct family. But I can see how that can be very difficult.