NOT FAIR

got kicked for making a threat to someone who was making the same threat to me and saying they were going to touch a 8year old inappropriately!! I even reported them and they didn't get kicked! but I got banned?!

so they said that they wanted me to watch him sêxually assult a child and I said no and he said she likes it and I asked, if he got assulted like that would he like it.

Just to provide context this is your history:

As for you getting banned, it's cause you reached Strike 3 not just cause of the threat. I doubt Ophelia didn't kick the **** and only kicked you, but she will address this too when she logs in later. I'm sorry you got banned, but you shouldn't just break rules even if you get upset or mad at pervs or pedos. :cry:

got kicked for making a threat to someone who was making the same threat to me and saying they were going to touch a 8year old inappropriately!! I even reported them and they didn't get kicked! but I got banned?!
Both you and the **** were kicked, but when you flag a pm, it considers both users. That's why we suggest users just report and ignore like in this example so you don't get in trouble but only he does. Retaliation should never be an option as demonstrated, can get both users kicked. Sometimes a **** will pm a user and the user will retaliate with "f off". I'm not gonna kick them because I understand the user doesn't want to be messaged by a **** so appropriate retaliation is allowed. Your retaliation went too far, and thus, you were kicked.

This is an example of how you should have dealt with the ****:

Moderation19.png

-Ophelia

Just to provide context this is your history:

As for you getting banned, it's cause you reached Strike 3 not just cause of the threat. I doubt Ophelia didn't kick the **** and only kicked you, but she will address this too when she logs in later. I'm sorry you got banned, but you shouldn't just break rules even if you get upset or mad at pervs or pedos. :cry:
Damn that is quite the history