Not here to dispute but here to confess

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddiee

Hi I'm a 13 yo girl named kaylie that was my original account I got banned for something I'll mention later but let me say this a guy posted a cp link in chat and I opened it and got a tiny bit curious and got addicted so I posted a link in chat and I bypassed using the acc tinyxkatie and I made it seem like I had a brother named James I'm very sorry for what I did I know it was wrong I don't know what got into me I should of never opened that link and yes I know I will be able to create a new account in 2 weeks but I'm not going to I'm going to start going to therapy and take a break from the internet in all so after a year of therapy I will come back with a fresh start and I don't expect to be forgiven I just want to confess and say I'm sorry and that I'm going to seek help before I come back

Honestly, there is like no point making this thread about it if you're looking for an unban. CP is an illegal thing to do. You know that type of thing is really bad, so why would you want to be curious and be addicted to it?
People making excuses about them having a sibling account to bypass for what they've done is too hard to believe in the first place since you did get exposed for it.

Also, even if your account deletes in 2 weeks doesn't mean you can come back because you are now KOS from the here and the sister sites! You should've thought about your actions before you proceeded to do it! There is nothing you can do about it to come back.

Honestly, there is like no point making this thread about it if you're looking for an unban. CP is an illegal thing to do. You know that type of thing is really bad, so why would you want to be curious and be addicted to it?
People making excuses about them having a sibling account to bypass for what they've done is too hard to believe in the first place since you did get exposed for it.

Also, even if your account deletes in 2 weeks doesn't mean you can come back because you are now KOS from the here and the sister sites! You should've thought about your actions before you proceeded to do it! There is nothing you can do about it to come back.
Nevr said I was looking to be unbanned I just wanted to apologize

You're 13 and addicted to that kind of thing..?
At least you're seeking help.
Apparently she’s not seeking that much help because she bypassed her ban as Tinaaa claiming it was another friend of hers just now. She’ll forever be banned, no matter how much she pleads now or in the future. =‘) Cp trading in unforgivable and disciplinary by law enforcement.

Apparently she’s not seeking that much help because she bypassed her ban as Tinaaa claiming it was another friend of hers just now. She’ll forever be banned, no matter how much she pleads now or in the future. =‘) Cp trading in unforgivable and disciplinary by law enforcement.
Um I never joined again lmao u sure you saw someone cause it wasn't me I'm watching Yt lmaoo still trying to make me seem worse than I really am lol like damn I try to watch yt and get accused when I'm not even on my Google

Um I never joined again lmao u sure you saw someone cause it wasn't me I'm watching ******* lmaoo still trying to make me seem worse than I really am lol like damn I try to watch yt and get accused when I'm not even on my Goog
Um I never joined again lmao u sure you saw someone cause it wasn't me I'm watching Yt lmaoo still trying to make me seem worse than I really am lol like damn I try to watch yt and get accused when I'm not even on my Google
And I am actually going to therapy so get out of my business

Like it's crazy how i start going to therapy and getting help but UT still up in my business even though I haven't been on the site since I got banned last week or so

You did. You literally came here after your “friend” got banned. How convenient??? I’m not buying your BS. You are absolutely pathetic. NEVER come back to kidschat.net or any sister site again!

Status
Not open for further replies.