November 2023 event week: Vtubers [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminous

❤️Waifu Princess❤️
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
Welcome to the November 2023 event week!

This event week will be held starting on November 3rd ending on November 9th!

How to participate:

1. Set your pfp to any Vtuber! It can be self-made, or a selected one from hololive or nijisanji! Links to lists of members are below:

Nijisanji:
https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/all-nijisanji-members-en-jp-graduated-more-2205600/

Hololive: https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/all-hololive-members-en-jp-holostars-more-2206968/

2. You may be any character you’d like, as long as you aren’t cloning an existing pfp. If you have trouble keeping the same pfp for a week, but would still like to participate, you can use different characters throughout the week!

3. Make sure to keep your pfps of characters for the duration of the event week, as it will give you a shot at the gift randomizer on November 10th!

4. Put that you will be participating, as well as who you will be participating as, below this thread or in the corresponding news post on chat.

Various Prizes!!

Your reward for participating will be varied upon who lands on the wheel and when that happens, like last event.

On November 10th, 5 participants will be selected using the randomizer wheel we have used for the past 4 events. We will conduct the gift randomizer live on chat as per usual.

If selected, your prize will be:

Spin #1 winner receives: A gift of their choice!
Spin #2 winner receives: Two profile likes!
Spin #3 winner receives: 1000 gold!
Spin #4 winner receives: Three gifts of their choice!
Spin #5 winner receives: a free pass to the nice list for the upcoming Christmas event in December!
OR
A 100% guaranteed suggestion for a new event for the January-May event schedule!

Conclusion:

If you need help choosing a profile picture, feel free to message a me, or another moderator.

Next month's event is the Christmas bonus event! We hope you will be looking forward that, as it will be the last event of 2023. Have fun!

after intense debate i have came upon 3 choices. i will use 3 pfps during this 6 day period. 1 pfp per every 2 days.

my first choice shall be ,, Houshou Marine. I will be using her first.
my second choice shall be ,, Usada Pekora. I will be using her in continuance of my first pfp.

my third & final pfp that shall sum this up shall ,, Amane Kanata. And I will finish the sequence of pfps with this vtuber.

The 5 winners are:

1. Muffin
2. rei_
3. Akemi
4. Kazuha

5. 0sen

This event is now closed. Thank you to all who have participated, and see you all on the Christmas event!

Status
Not open for further replies.