Nvm I deserved it

LemmeGuess

Ok I'll take the punishments. I was in wrong. Just seemed to oddly trimming so i do think i was banned for wrong reasoning. I should have been banned for bypassing and all inappropriate stuff. But im 90% i was kicked 4 times all for one message. I just found put kicks can only happen by admins so yeah yall right about why was prob banned. Still the kicks are for wrong reasoning and unfair reasoning i think. But yeah I'll admit i was 100% in wrong

Last edited:
Btw ill gladly take punishment for being an alt but banning me for one message that j was already kicked fir 4 times totaling 24hrs a whole day is a bit far

My other account is Dodododo. However i was banned on Lemmeguess for unfair reasons. Pls unban me
Why was you banned on Lemmeguess, also either way you have extended that ban on both accounts due to bypassing so
Btw ill gladly take punishment for being an alt [...] banning me
Is not what is happening as you broke a rule by bypassing, which historically extended a ban, and you whining isn't taking the damn punishment

-Advo, the person who reported you for bypassing

Why was you banned on Lemmeguess, also either way you have extended that ban on both accounts due to bypassing so

Is not what is happening as you broke a rule by bypassing, which historically extended a ban, and you whining isn't taking the damn punishment

-Advo, the person who reported you for bypassing
I was banned on lemme guess and tried to go on other account to report. I wasnt banned on lemmeguess cause i was banned on other account

Now I'll admit i had some bad chats but that was me tryna **** hunt which was said to be allowed and this was an alt to **** hunt. My other account is Dodododo. However i was banned on Lemmeguess for unfair reasons. Pls unban me

Bad chats and pedø hunting. What are you smoking...

You're a prime example of why users are NOT supposed to pedø hunt. Only mods are allowed to.

Since you decided to bring some useless complaints and waste our time, I'll take the opportunity to expose yet another pedø.
You've been using a bunch of alternate accounts, many of them known for perverted and pedøphilic behavior. Various ages and genders included. Here comes some screenshots:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211113-232727_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211113-232727_Chrome.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20211113-233145_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211113-233145_Chrome.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20211113-233211_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211113-233211_Chrome.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 18
Bad chats and pedø hunting. What are you smoking...

You're a prime example of why users are NOT supposed to pedø hunt. Only mods are allowed to.

Since you decided to bring some useless complaints and waste our time, I'll take the opportunity to expose yet another pedø.
You've been using a bunch of alternate accounts, many of them known for perverted and pedøphilic behavior. Various ages and genders included. Here comes some screenshots:
I'll take the bans but think i was banned on Lemmeguess fkr different reason
No doubts pielover is a reference to something inappropriate as well.
Edited post

I only edited my first comment, I shortened other quotes but changed none of the content.

That happened due to the screenshots Kevin posted.
Yeah i get y banned and I'll take it that was my misunderstanding. I thought vips could kick. But i think the kicks were for wrong reason now

Yeah i get y banned and I'll take it that was my misunderstanding. I thought vips could kick. But i think the kicks were for wrong reason now
Misconception one: VIPs can't kick. they can: send yt links, have different fonts, make rooms, have animated backgrounds and appear at the top of the user list under mods and Kevin.

And the kicks are 6 hour, till ban kicks which are standard when Kevin isn't on due to you bypassing.

Misconception one: VIPs can't kick. they can: send yt links, have different fonts, make rooms, have animated backgrounds and appear at the top of the user list under mods and Kevin.

And the kicks are 6 hour, till ban kicks which are standard when Kevin isn't on due to you bypassing.
I meant mods but not vips bleh. But thx for letting me know. Its just the timing amd everything. Cause right after they said i shouldnt have made joke i was kicked. Tho youre prob right on reasoning cause the person seemed like a good mod. I'll just have ti ask when unbanned

But u and kevin are right. I'll just take the bans and wait a month kr 2. Or i heard slme is 6 months. Idk how long my ban js. Well time to wait