Okay...so this might be a little weird but here me out

Chairman Mao

20210704_180105.jpg
I can explain...so I was joking around with Josuke about weird stuff and I got kicked for something that's not technically breaking the rules (though pushing it to the extreme.) Bottom line is that 1. This wasn't directed to any individual. (The "he" wasn't referring to anybody.) 2. There's nothing sexually being expressed, however I can see why it could be interpretated that way. 3. This is in no way a fetish thing. I was doing a competition on being weird

View attachment 2830
I can explain...so I was joking around with Josuke about weird stuff and I got kicked for something that's not technically breaking the rules (though pushing it to the extreme.) Bottom line is that 1. This wasn't directed to any individual. (The "he" wasn't referring to anybody.) 2. There's nothing sexually being expressed, however I can see why it could be interpretated that way. 3. This is in no way a fetish thing. I was doing a competition on being weird
890FA41D-85F1-4979-93E1-21C3C5DA9FCA.png

View attachment 2830
I gave you this kick based on past warnings you've received through other kicks with the whole 'making killing threats' stuff. The message sounded too hardcore for a kids chat, joking or not, especially with underaged users in the room. They might be scarred of a message like that and think if the user wasn't kicked for saying that, this wouldn't be a kids chat. They could also look up some of those words out of curiosity, and we don't want that. Kids deserve to be innocent as much as possible. Please refrain from saying or joking about killing or any of this stuff you said in that message. It is not a good image for the chat, nor example set for chatters to follow.

-Ophelia/Asuna