OMG, I HAVE AN OLDER BROTHER!!!!!!

Tenshi

Imagine your parents calling you to the couch for a family meeting (sorry for the people that don't have parents if this makes you sad๐Ÿ˜“), your dad mumbles how unnecessary it is to call everyone over like this. Then they break the news, "You have a brother." The first thing I said (not kidding) is, "Its not April Fools." They explained that I actually have a older brother, showed me a picture, I accidentally memorized every fact they told me about him and I don't know how to feel, I have 3 siblings now. Well I guess a always had 3 siblings. I'm not the oldest. I'm a little sister, I don't know how I feel. I guess I feel like this;
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿค’๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š+++

Honestly, this happened to me too. This event was different though. I didn't know I also an extra brother until we went out to a church. Someone I've never seen before. I guess my parents never tells me everything. I have 6 siblings, one of them is EXTREMELY annoying, so I can't blame you about how you feel for having a brother lolz. T-T

I met him now and he is pretty cool. He is now my favourite sibling and I'm his favourite sibling. He is 6 months older then me so if he ever lives with us we will be in the same class because there is only 1 grade 8 class. So weird. Anyways, are his brothers my brothers? Cause if they are I have 5 siblings all of a sudden instead of 2! Craziness!!