Ophelia Complaint

Hybrid

I would like to make a complaint about Moderator Ophelia for showing my history log to the public without even asking the account owner first. Arkham or owner please reply to this

I would like to make a complaint about Moderator Ophelia for showing my history log to the public without even asking the account owner first. Arkham or owner please reply to this

l0l This is a waste of a thread. I've done this many times and other mods did this too and no one got fired for it. Don't be mad you lost your chances when acorn caught your idiotic self doing inappropriate things in the chatroom. We don't need someone asking for 'sex' as a mod.

Ark is just gonna roast you when he sees this, so why even try to get his attention if you're basically in denial rn?

-Ophelia

dont

she dosent have to hide it and its not against the rules.

Kick history is not your private information, it belongs to the site so thusly can be posted. We do not share things like "Other Accounts" or any other things not already visible to the users.