Ophelia Complaint

just tell me what u guys are saying I've asked so many times and nobody is saying anything
It's like chapters basically. Yours for example was when you made the post about being banned or maybe when they wanted you to think Rhode Island is in Indonesia idk which one, both became the hot topics in the forums (yes its pretty dead here). The Hybrid one was his posts about becoming an admin and then the complaint. So an arc is kinda like a storyline or chapter in a book or a story. :')

PS. Urban dictionary helped.

It's like chapters basically. Yours for example was when you made the post about being banned or maybe when they wanted you to think Rhode Island is in Indonesia idk which one, both became the hot topics in the forums (yes its pretty dead here). The Hybrid one was his posts about becoming an admin and then the complaint. So an arc is kinda like a storyline or chapter in a book or a story. :')

Or basically a season

thanks lol for finally telling me and not just ignoring me