Plz help

Ive been trying to get lifetime vip it accepts card than i press submit nothing happens ive been trying for 3 days.my names same on forums and chat

Ive been trying to get lifetime vip it accepts card than i press submit nothing happens ive been trying for 3 days.my names same on forums and chat
You forgot the "n" in Johnson, that's why it seems unfindable. Anyway, I did tell you to contact the owner yesterday as he deals with vip purchases. Have you not done that?

I did just making sure went through we had nassty storm last night lost power while was trying to pm them
Owner can't always answer right away because he is a busy person handling many chatrooms and sites all at once, and the storm may have affected that post being sent out if you lost power. You should try clearing the pm and then posting it again just in case it didn't go through on his side of the screen.

Someone has a rude approach while replying to others(not saying names), but that is disgusting when someone needs help while they get instantly get attacked.
you're calling me disgusting?? oh ok atleast i don't tell people to go kill themselves and spam every post in the forums with completely unrelated comments : )