Problem with @CallMeMsWolfieChocoPup

you can't tag anyone randomly without any reason you dumb
You can tag anyone you want. It is a free forum and tagging someone is not equivalent to breaking rules. Tagging someone is not a crime. Plus, it's not without reason. I just deleted the posts prior to that (like I already explained), which would add the element of clarity to the 'random' tags, my dear Marleon. I do not consider you as an enemy, so do not make an enemy of me. I advise you not to add fuel to the fire....

You can tag anyone you want. It is a free forum and tagging someone is not equivalent to breaking rules. Tagging someone is not a crime. Plus, it's not without reason. I just deleted the posts prior to that (like I already explained), which would add the element of clarity to the 'random' tags, my dear Marleon. I don't consider you as an enemy, so don't make an enemy of me. I advise you not to add fuel to the fire....
I'm not going to stretch the argument more she literally tagged me and when i asked the reason she started making false accusations and it was you who added fuel to the fire and created more confusions by deleting the post and you can't just tag anyone randomly and say anything to them . Now please don't strech it anymore

I'm not going to stretch the argument more she literally tagged me and when i asked the reason she started making false accusations and it was you who added fuel to the fire and created more confusions by deleting the post and you can't just tag anyone randomly and say anything to them . Now please don't strech it anymore
First of all yes, you can tag anyone randomly. The question is: should you tag someone randomly? Secondly, yes she did accuse you falsely but you are the one who created an entire thread just for her. As for the 'fire' issue, ask anyone: I am the 'fire' of this forum but you are the one feeding me fuel....

First of all yes, you can tag anyone randomly. The question is: should you tag someone randomly? Secondly, yes she did accuse you falsely but you are the one who created an entire thread just for her. As for the 'fire' issue, ask anyone: I am the 'fire' of this forum but you are the one feeding me fuel....
You can't randomly tag anyone without any reason and spam their notification bar

Reactions: UwU