Promote this site

Dreadpirateroberts

Kidschat.net Regular
Ok lads, I want to see this site have more users then it currently does. We need to start promoting this fourms site. I suggest that the bot is programmed to start promoting this site and that an announcement of this site be posted onto the news tab, unless this is already being worked on of course.

Ok lads, I want to see this site have more users then it currently does. We need to start promoting this fourms site. I suggest that the bot is programmed to start promoting this site and that an announcement of this site be posted onto the news tab, unless this is already being worked on of course.
I'm pretty sure this forums will build up overtime because of us asking friends to come here, rulebreakers wanting their complaints handled, and mods having to make an account here in order to participate in handling those complaints. This forums only been up for about a week, so we can't expect it to populate so quickly.

I'm pretty sure this forums will build up overtime because of us asking friends to come here, rulebreakers wanting their complaints handled, and mods having to make an account here in order to participate in handling those complaints. This forums only been up for about a week, so we can't expect it to populate so quickly.
Hopefully friends and friends of friends come over, I don't want this place to turn into the cesspool that is the ban/kick appeal section

I think we should also start promoting the chat itself more because if anyone has noticed this chat has lost over 100 users in the last few months we were getting to where we were over 300 users daily, when was the last time anyone saw that number?

Personally I think its because if the amount of actual users that have been banned, and the rule about swaring, ive seen people complain about that and has been a turn off from this site, not just that but moderation can be strict, although some benefits of that are less creeps and general trouble makers but also just keeps people away from this site, TeensChat for example has over 300 last time I checked and im sure its the same with chatave

You know the rule states clearly that some cursing is allowed just not everything - KCR-20 Limited swearing is now allowed, (But overuse can still result in moderators taking action)You cannot bypass the censored word list if you do moderators can take action!

So let me ask, how would you re-work this cursing thing to where the pedophiles cannot take advantage of certain words? Same goes for word censor bypassing, how can one ignore people who continuously do that?

I am open to suggestions.

Maybe if we remove the overuse part that would help a bit?

Last edited:
peds aren't the ones cursing, yes censor the terms used by peds, ie. Mega,str,trade,etc. cursing should be allowed imo i know its called KC but the age range is 13-19. Even if swearing still isn't going to he allowed then the rule isn't very well made, we can't even say things like frick as a substitute for the f word and it says that limited swaring is allowed but when people sware the mods come in and say "no censor bypassing" and in another case someone only swared twice and a mod came in and said something along the lines of "no swear abuse" or something, all im trying to say in the end is that the rule should be a bit more relaxed

Last edited:
In my experience modding, I always ignored (didn't warn) the use of "frick" or "f". The variants I warn to not censor bypass are as follows:

"fck" "fack" "fuk" and "fk".

I think these 4 variants should be used to warn users because they sound like the original f-word. "Frick" is basically saying it like you don't mean it and "f" is an abbreviation like in Lmfao for example. That is how i always dealt with this word. Other mods can share how they deal with other words possibly? Or agree/disagree with my input.

I think we should also start promoting the chat itself more because if anyone has noticed this chat has lost over 100 users in the last few months we were getting to where we were over 300 users daily, when was the last time anyone saw that number?
The chat is at more than 300 users if you really think about it. Usually the chat runs from an average of 180 users having 240 at most and 120 at the least. But, that is the main chatroom. If you combine the main chatroom's number with the number of users in other popular rooms such as the dating room, rp house, etc; we do reach the 300 number as a sum and more too if you count all the rooms made with users in it. It's just the main room isn't as crowded, which is probably better off because .net doesn't get much pedos anymore with reduced main chat numbers. The fact that kids chat avenue reaches 300+ now is actually an absurd number because when I modded there, it was always in the 240-270 threshold for a max. I can only believe that there are just a lot of pedos there now, and I'm not sure if i'm the factor driving these pedos away/to chat avenue and .net from moving or not, but it does feel that way. (Not saying it is) My suspicion is, if that's true, that I'm an active mod and pedos just dislike when active mods are on for hours in a row like myself, so they leave and move kids chats. But yea, in all, both kids chats reach the 300 number in different ways.