Proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So me venting about how the site works is
So me venting about how the only way people care about anything on this freaking site is kickable?

I never told them to kill themselves at all I just told them how it workstroye is my flipping friend
Just stop trying to kick me Seb your just mad your getting old. Unkick me u kicked out of contex

So me venting about how the site works is

So me venting about how the only way people care about anything on this freaking site is kickable?

I never told them to kill themselves at all I just told them how it workstroye is my flipping friend
Just stop trying to kick me Seb your just mad your getting old. Unkick me u kicked out of contex
Never said you told them to kill themselves, its a harassment kick.
Also heres your context, again I'm standing by this untill Arkham tells me otherwise.
1652795435977.png

when someone says they hate themselves, it’s not a good image for you to say that “no one cares about it and etc

With all due respect seb is fully right with his kick. Stop complaining about every infraction please, it's annoying by all accounts and is unnecessary.

I'd say it was reported by someone that kick is fully on point but, umm idk it can also be considered the kind of trash talk between friends lol but yea, I'd say when saying no one cares if they say they hate themselves is bullying to me :/

Why are y'all still talking about this all I wanted to know was what I did,y'all need to start adding SS proof👍

Status
Not open for further replies.