Random Kick??

scenekidinnit

this came out of nowhere. and im sure others can vouch im very anti-sexual abuse/harassment, so this is incredibly confusing. mixup, perhaps??4A6C64C8-0A44-4F82-8ED4-28B5B5CFBCCC.jpeg

Ophelia

~Kidschat.net Mod~
Staff member
this came out of nowhere. and im sure others can vouch im very anti-sexual abuse/harassment, so this is incredibly confusing. mixup, perhaps??View attachment 242
It seems like Leo was the one who kicked you for that. I'll pm him to come here and explain himself since he did not quote you, which is how mods provide proof that the user did wrong.

-Ophelia

Leo17

Chat Moderator
Staff member
I do (Sexual abuse) user is talking or asking private questions to others in pms. That is surely the case.

scenekidinnit

the only thiing ii could chalk up wwould be a miisiinterpretatiion. someone brought up an aniime seiiriies that iis iincrediibly problematiic. ii agreed wwiith theiir statement that the aniime wwas gross, and another user asked wwhy that aniime wwas bad. ii explaiined that the aniime iis not only fetiishiiziing mlm and miisrepresentiing neurodiivvergency, but also puts characters wwhom are underage iin many iincrediibly appropriiate siituatiions. ii diid not go iinto detaiil about any scenes, etc. just that the aniime wwas gross.
(ediit; does twwo epiisodes and a manga count as a seriies?? yeah iits ybc)

Last edited:

Asuka

the only thiing ii could chalk up wwould be a miisiinterpretatiion. someone brought up an aniime seiiriies that iis iincrediibly problematiic. ii agreed wwiith theiir statement that the aniime wwas gross, and another user asked wwhy that aniime wwas bad. ii explaiined that the aniime iis not only fetiishiiziing mlm and miisrepresentiing neurodiivvergency, but also puts characters wwhom are underage iin many iincrediibly appropriiate siituatiions. ii diid not go iinto detaiil about any scenes, etc. just that the aniime wwas gross.
Bruh it doesn’t exist. Who honestly cares

rosafari

why are you writing with two i's? like if you want to say "i like ice cream" you would say: ii liike iicecream

scenekidinnit

why are you writing with two i's? like if you want to say "i like ice cream" you would say: ii liike iicecream
iits a typiing quiirk. and consiideriing iits deliiberate and iivve used iit for a long tiime, ii dont thiink you need to explaiin to me howw iit effects wwhat ii type.

scenekidinnit

youre litterally not lol, idk what these people are on about.
notiice the "/hj" iindiicatiing iit wwas half-jokiing.
you called my typiing quiirk (wwhiich ii havve explaiined helps ww/ an effect of my neurodiivversiity) 'wweiird' fiirst. wwhiich iis wwhy ii said kpop wwas wweiird.

second of all, ii told you to stop talkiing because piickiing on people briings nothiing to the convversatiion. thiis iis another poiint of 'iif iit doesnt effect you/anyone and iisnt your busiiness, dont briing iit up.' wwhiich apparently somethiing you *really* struggle wwiith.

please make iit a note to stop iinteractiing wwiith me or my alt accounts (iincludiing singularstoner)

rosafari

you called my typiing quiirk (wwhiich ii havve explaiined helps ww/ an effect of my neurodiivversiity) 'wweiird' fiirst. wwhiich iis wwhy ii said kpop wwas wweiird.

second of all, ii told you to stop talkiing because piickiing on people briings nothiing to the convversatiion. thiis iis another poiint of 'iif iit doesnt effect you/anyone and iisnt your busiiness, dont briing iit up.' wwhiich apparently somethiing you *really* struggle wwiith.

please make iit a note to stop iinteractiing wwiith me or my alt accounts (iincludiing singularstoner)
you think you can tell me what to do? 🤣 🤣 🤣

toxicdemondove87

Well i dont think that ill be listening to you because you're weird and i dont care for being told what to do by random people