Random Kick??

"iim not ableiist" yeah alriight.

iits a fact that many neurodiivvergent people do that, actually, especiially iif they had/havve a speciial iinterest or hyperfiixatiion iin homestuck and/or hiivveswwap, wwhiich has typiing quiirks as a large part of many of the characters. you're neurotypiical, you havve no posiitiion to diictate wwhat are and are not effects of neurodiivversiity.

second of all, that 'bet' iis so far from correct. sevveral people tend to get along wwiith me and back me up iin chat, once or twiice agaiinst you.

also, iits "typiing twwo iis iin one WWORD", not "letter". and evven then iits not correct.
well if her being neurotypical means she cant have an opinion on it, then ill say it for her. as one autistic person to another youre stupid and dont deserve the internet

All this arguing because of a typing quirk you people are truly pathetic honestly. Imagine going this far out of your way to prosecute someone for doing something that makes them feel better lmao

All this arguing because of a typing quirk you people are truly pathetic honestly. Imagine going this far out of your way to prosecute someone for doing something that makes them feel better lmao
lol it's not really abt the typing quirk it's abt their attitude, in general, is what pisses me off so stfu

"stop causing problems and get a life lol" yet you but in and feel the need to give your two cents
As you can see this person continues to attack people for absolutely no reason so I did feel as if defending someone was needed

So if you have a problem with that then that's your problem it makes me no difference

As you can see this person continues to attack people for absolutely no reason so I did feel as if defending someone was needed

So if you have a problem with that then that's your problem it makes me no difference
i literally just asked why they put two i's first and they were the one who responded rudely, i didn't just attack them randomly

i literally just asked why they put two i's first and they were the one who responded rudely, i didn't just attack them randomly
Okay, victim complex, you called them weird, they explained themselves. You then called them weird again, so they called you weird and you got angry at them. Clearly, you seem to be unable to read.

Okay, victim complex, you called them weird, they explained themselves. You then called them weird again, so they called you weird and you got angry at them. Clearly, you seem to be unable to read.
i said it was wierd that they put two i's i never said they were wierd as a person, and i never called them weird twice

lol what's so wrong with asking? it was a simple question and btw i'm not commenting on this post anymore so have fun talking to urself
lmao when you don't have a come back "have fun talking to yourself"

there was no need for you to ask the question at all.

so yes i will enjoy talking to myself