REALLY BRUH

Levi-

ITS LITTERALY SPONGEBOB WTF IM SO SICK OF YALL JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE I AINT MESSING WITH ANYONEScreenshot_20220507-113512.png

If you read the actual rules of the chat, you'd know that any pfp containing underwear is a clear violation of the rules. Lets look at the rule together and decipher it so you can better understand it shall we?

"You have to be
fully clothed in any picture you use or share in the room - no underwear should be visible, No bikini's are to be used in pfp's"

The red words are the parts of the rule that are in clear violation. No point in going any forward with this thread. Close it and save the arguing that this user will do. l0l

Dude... Among like 1000000 of spongebob pictures, why this one? Like he has WAY better pics -_- . that's comes kinda obnoxious to me as well like, bruh...

Here is how one has to look at this. We have to keep very stringent on things such as this because once you open the door to allowing one then that usually ends up opening the door to more. I mean, where does it stop?

The next thing you know they'll be some cartoons anime or hentai involving underage human characters in their underwear and if the user who posts that got kicked they would then have an argument to be made using your standard.

Plus, I sort of agree with Leo17 when it comes to that image. To me, it seems very suspicious that out of all images you could ever find of SpongeBob you decide to use one that involved underwear. I am starting to suspect that you liked the attention whether it be positive or negative, and I believe you may be doing this purposeful to get that which you desire.