Recent Kick Inquiry

spency

KC mod
Staff member
Username: spencyyyy
Span: 10 Minute Kick

Hello staff, and/or members,

I was recently kicked for a span of 10 minutes for replying to a chat justly and would hope that it could be disputed.

Backstory: A user (tessakins) said that what pumpkin had said about trans people was wrong and completely unjust, and I agreed, yet also stated in chat that, "a trans woman wont ever be a woman, genetically, until he gets surgery to change " and after a short time was kicked. I felt bad after the comment trying not to make people upset, so I then stated in chat that my previous statement was not based off of malice, and that I was just defending Pumpkin by using correct and current medical terminology on the subject.

I would hope that this could be disputed as I was not being disrespectful or ridiculing in any way, and if not would prefer an explanation on how what I said, and in the way I said it, was kick worthy.

Thanks for your time,
Spencer

Last edited:
Username: spencyyyy
Span: 10 Minute Kick

Hello staff, and/or members,

I was recently kicked for replying to a chat and would hope for it to be disputed.

Backstory: A user (tessakins) stated in chat that what pumpkin had said on a topic of discussion was wrong and unjustified, which I agreed, but also then stated that, "a trans woman wont ever be a woman, genetically, until he gets surgery to change".

I then felt bad about this statement and shortly after stated that my chat was not to ridicule anyone or hurt anyones feelings, but rather to help defend pumpkin using current and conclusive medical terminology. I was not trying to induce malice into these statements or put anyone down about being trans or anything as such.

I would hope that this kick could be disputed, and if not would prefer to have an explanation on why the kick was deserved for what I said and in the manner I said it.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Spencer
(spencyyyy)

Also,

Nowhere, in any of the rules does it say I cannot prove a fact, I ask that you not be biased and think that I am hate speeching when I am just trying to prove that the other party is indeed wrong about a matter and in no way being derogatory.

Under KCR4: "No bullying of ANY kind is tolerated. This includes harassment, sexism, and racism."

Do you want hate speech included in this rule? Do you want transphobia included? This rule should imply that those count as bullying, so stop trying to find loopholes in the rules when you know you were wrong! The fact you had to go into the argument in the first place, and 'defend' anyone was also the incorrect thing to do. If you stayed out of it, you would not have been kicked and we would not be in this scenario. "won't ever" proves that it's hate speech. That is all there is to say!

Under KCR4: "No bullying of ANY kind is tolerated. This includes harassment, sexism, and racism."

Do you want hate speech included in this rule? Do you want transphobia included? This rule should imply that those count as bullying, so stop trying to find loopholes in the rules when you know you were wrong! The fact you had to go into the argument in the first place, and 'defend' anyone was also the incorrect thing to do. If you stayed out of it, you would not have been kicked and we would not be in this scenario. "won't ever" proves that it's hate speech. That is all there is to say!
In no way was I harassing, using hate speech, and/or being transphobic. Also, I used won't ever, followed by until he gets surgery to change, so in no way is this disrespectful nor harassment as it was not directed hatefully toward a person or trans people as a group, but rather stating a general fact on the subject; trying prove myself correct.

In no way was I harassing, using hate speech, and/or being transphobic. Also, I used won't ever, followed by until he gets surgery to change, so in no way is this disrespectful nor harassment as it was not directed hatefully toward a person or trans people as a group, but rather stating a general fact on the subject; trying prove myself correct.
Using he for a trans woman counts as misgendering which is considered hate speech, also there was no reason to defend pumpkin because the situation with them involved saying a slur and repeatedly misgendering people