Religious Conversation

nick

Recently in the chat I've noticed an influx in Christians talking about their religion, in many forms such as spammers like Jessica2007, or people posting bible verses or just bringing it up in general. I'm aware it probably makes others uncomfortable as it does myself. They may use their religion to discriminate others' religion and I've seen some spread misinformation about those who follow Satanism, etc. Others and myself are reasonably irked by this, and some try to correct them, etc etc. Many have asked them to bring it down a notch, as others are uncomfortable, and so on.

I think due to just how many users are uncomfortable by this, we should adopt a similar format to 321 and have seperate rooms for Religious (And Political[?]) conversations, to avoid fights.

(i mean hey.. gives me a chance to convert cool atheists to satanism lol)

Last edited:
ok but imagine following satanism
that's just scary.
Eh, not really if I'm honest... Satanism is just kind of a whole thing like "Satan's the good guy because he's the one who made the baddy bad things the sinny sins"

Although satan following cults are friggin scary you're right about that.

Eh, not really if I'm honest... Satanism is just kind of a whole thing like "Satan's the good guy because he's the one who made the baddy bad things the sinny sins"

Although satan following cults are friggin scary you're right about that.
ok but imagine following satanism
that's just scary.
You both definitely have no idea what Satanism actually is about lmao.

Satanism =/= Devil worshippers/Devil worshipping cults (Which are incredibly far-fetched)

You both definitely have no idea what Satanism actually is about lmao.

Satanism =/= Devil worshippers/Devil worshipping cults (Which are incredibly far-fetched)
Oh you mean the church of satan? I was giving a generalized example because someone was probably going to argue with me if I said anything not related to satan but still satanism.

Oh you mean the church of satan? I was giving a generalized example because someone was probably going to argue with me if I said anything not related to satan but still satanism.
Even if it was generalized that was WAYYY off lmao.

Satanism is essentially you are your own god and some entity you have no proof exists should not be controlling your life. Do what you want, live your truth. People assume it's negative and violent while the rules actually state clearly to not harm others and to not hunt unless it's for survival, etc.

The whole Satan aspect was mainly to be spiteful to the Christian church, as technically the things they encourage would be "perverted" and "satanic" according to the Christian church considering a huge population thinks their kids knowing about the human body and how it functions and how to safely do stuff is a "sin".

Recently in the chat I've noticed an influx in Christians talking about their religion, in many forms such as spammers like Jessica2007, or people posting bible verses or just bringing it up in general. I'm aware it probably makes others uncomfortable as it does myself. They may use their religion to discriminate others' religion and I've seen some spread misinformation about those who follow Satanism, etc. Others and myself are reasonably irked by this, and some try to correct them, etc etc. Many have asked them to bring it down a notch, as others are uncomfortable, and so on.

I think due to just how many users are uncomfortable by this, we should adopt a similar format to 321 and have seperate rooms for Religious (And Political[?]) conversations, to avoid fights.
I doubt they are actually religious ie they are just trolls i mean the way they talk doesnt seem like an educated religious person it just sound like a troll ngl

But true it is annoying i mean im a protestant and i have gotten some weird messages about my religion in the past

I doubt they are actually religious ie they are just trolls i mean the way they talk doesnt seem like an educated religious person it just sound like a troll ngl

But true it is annoying i mean im a protestant and i have gotten some weird messages about my religion in the past
The tide of Islam is unstoppable
We will March to victory with the sword of Allah 🙏