Remove Guest Login (Atleast Temporarily)

strider

Self explanatory, I believe.

This should definitely help the current raid we're experiencing, as many of the users are guests.

Last edited:
Guests can join too it's kidschat for a reason
SMH
you're a new member, so ill put this in a way you can understand.

guests are the main source of the predator issue, as well as raids (like the one we're experiencing right now), and so on-so forth.

if we remove the guest login feature, or make it so guests can only spectate and cannot send messages, that will eliminate much of those problems, and oftentimes most of them are not willing to make accounts, and if they're banned, they're likely not willing to make a ton of emails and such to make more, either.

so technically, everyone who genuinely wants to use the site and be apart of the userbase can, because they will make an account to do so. those who are only there for malicious reasons will be restricted and that population will be brought down.

also, what would guests being eliminated have to do with it being a kidschat??

And those raiding guests would start making accounts anyway. It’s happened before

He’s not new. Probably been here way before you
Erm, their forums account says they joined today and their kidschat account says they joined on the 29th last month.

Furthermore, some of them won't. It would be better to potentially remove a longtime problem with a solution that has been suggested many times over an incredibly long period of time than just let it continue and ignore the overwhelming demand and points people have made.

(also, i've been using kidschat for about 5 years now, since i was nine. so uh, that'd be impressive if they were here "way before me")

Last edited:
Self explanatory, I believe.

This should definitely help the current raid we're experiencing, as many of the users are guests.
They already removed guests like a month ago for a different reason, and this raid is not even as bad as the Adam le rigolow one. At least most of the Brazilians and Portuguese who came understand and speak English. It took the French raiders like a month to be able to start speaking English tbh.

I really don't have no problem with guest. I been using this site for 3 years and even though most of them are problems. They really were not as bad as a problem as people making them seem. They are guest and it would not be Kids Chat without guest login

Last edited:
I really don't have no problem with guest. I been using this site for 3 years and even though most of them are problems. They really were not as bad as a problem as people making them seem. They are guest and it would not be Kids Chat without guest login
They are pretty bad though you just havent seen them