Remove my kick.

Chairman Mao

Kicked for calling out a catfish for catfishing. Apparently I had "no proof" so here's my proof.

This is my second kick for doing nothing wrong.

Oh and btw, skittles aka hidden_beauty (the one that reported me) insists that they're them in the picture. If that was true and they were 15 in 2014, that will make them at least 20 aka OVERAGED.

Also, assuming that mods looked at our dms, THEY WOULD SEE THAT I SENT THE PROOF TO HER.

First it was being kicked for saying Nightwing's name and second was a catfish crying for me calling her out on proven facts. Complete bs!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210504-103451_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210504-103451_Chrome.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20210504-173427_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210504-173427_Chrome.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 23
If you actually got kicked for having no proof when there is quite obviously a lot then that really boggles my mind.
Completely bs, I never should've gotten kicked

And what bugs me the most is that if a mod took 2 seconds to read our dms they would see the proof and what exactly the argument was about

Kicked for calling out a catfish for catfishing. Apparently I had "no proof" so here's my proof.

This is my second kick for doing nothing wrong.

Oh and btw, skittles aka hidden_beauty (the one that reported me) insists that they're them in the picture. If that was true and they were 15 in 2014, that will make them at least 20 aka OVERAGED.

Also, assuming that mods looked at our dms, THEY WOULD SEE THAT I SENT THE PROOF TO HER.

First it was being kicked for saying Nightwing's name and second was a catfish crying for me calling her out on proven facts. Complete bs!
This time, Leo was the one who kicked you out. He'll be pmed to address this issue now that proof is given. https://prnt.sc/12i2e0o

Also, apparently Ark said that your other thread's kick was valid so Stella and I deleted our posts there.

-Ophelia

I see, but you Havent talked about this In your pms, so how could i possibly know? But it is proven for me, i go on and fix That kick now.