Robux/Vbucks scammers

In general, there is an epidemic on the chat of overage users offering payment for these types of things, and actual kid users themselves openly advertising that they want overage users to give them money. I see multiple 13-14 year old users do this daily.

There are too much people in .net that have been asking for this stuff, either way. It's all scam attempts and sometimes I even warn the users asking for money that this is a chatroom, not a garage sale or a raffle giveaway for humor purposes. But it's not just these currencies. There are also amazon gift cards, regular credit cards, and even solid cash money(cashapp) being asked for and wanting given to minors. So to ban vbucks and robux is to also ban these other currencies that people ask for or wanted given too.

There are too much people in .net that have been asking for this stuff, either way. It's all scam attempts and sometimes I even warn the users asking for money that this is a chatroom, not a garage sale or a raffle giveaway for humor purposes. But it's not just these currencies. There are also amazon gift cards, regular credit cards, and even solid cash money(cashapp) being asked for and wanting given to minors. So to ban vbucks and robux is to also ban these other currencies that people ask for or wanted given too.
I agree, all currencies should be banned, virtual and real.