Rosafari if you got anything to say to me or anything just put it here

Ann Takamaki

Kidschat.net Regular
Rosafari you want to insult me,badmouth me or send me hate message,curse me,write a paragraph about me being an idiot,demonize me etc idc just put it here dont make it leak into other thread.

You got problem with me i know if you have anything to say to me or wants to just make fun of me do it here and i wont even complain

You got problem with me i know if you have anything to say to me or wants to just make fun of me do it here and i wont even complain
i already said what i had to say i'm not repeating myself. all i wanted you to do was to just apologize and realize but you literally didn't change at all. you're still blaming me for my "little stunt" even though you're the one in the wrong.

i already said what i had to say i'm not repeating myself. all i wanted you to do was to just apologize and realize but you literally didn't change at all. you're still blaming me for my "little stunt" even though you're the one in the wrong.
I.already.apologized

i'm hurt ok I didn't expect you to actually respond and then say that. i'm not gonna write a whole essay of how bad of a person you are because I would never do that. I just wanted a sincere apology.

i'm hurt ok I didn't expect you to actually respond and then say that. i'm not gonna write a whole essay of how bad of a person you are because I would never do that. I just wanted a sincere apology.
I know deep down you want to do it so just do it and let it out of your system

It is an apology and i have rights to criticize you just like have rights to criticize me or everyone here
you literally make no sense. you're not supposed to criticize someone in an apology that just removes the whole point of it.
Dont lie to me just do it i wont respond back or turn it into a drama
I already said I don't want to and I would never do that.