Rosafari? Kevin? Everyone? Care to explain?

Tokyo

What happened to Rosafari? What happen to everyone? How is everyone? When did Arkham replace Kevin? What happen to Kevin? Can someone catch me up? I am lost and haven’t logged on in a long time. Plus I would have too many threads to read. Thanks

time is what happened.

simple explanation of time.

like how emipires rise and fall.

What happened to Rosafari? What happen to everyone? How is everyone? When did Arkham replace Kevin? What happen to Kevin? Can someone catch me up? I am lost and haven’t logged on in a long time. Plus I would have too many threads to read. Thanks
they dont use the site anymore, kevin is no longer admin here either

Kevin is now the admin of .org.

Your last post on forums was at December 2022 and @Kevin left around febuary or march 2022 ( months before your last post) Means you were active till that date. I doubt how you don't know that

Your last post on forums was at December 2022 and @Kevin left around febuary or march 2022 ( months before your last post) Means you were active till that date. I doubt how you don't know that
Are you saying that March 2022 is months before December 2022?

sorry i died

i only come here to lurk but the sites are retarded so i think I'll just stop