S-senpai Satan

i'm sure he does but apparently some people here "don't give 50 cents" about others 😬
and you literally can't read you missed the whole point-
Im not trying to start any drama here so lets just put it behind us or if you wish lets just debate it ij the private message i dont like drama clogging up a main forum post

Im not talking to you im talking to clause so please dont ever try to start a drama with me because it wont work
Ik you're talking to clause so I responded to what you wrote bc what I said is true and it's not my fault you can't admit it.

Ik you're talking to clause so I responded to what you wrote bc what I said is true and it's not my fault you can't admit it.
Jesus can you just let it go? It had been weeks after your little stunt and everyone has moved on except you and no i care about people here end of discussion

Jesus can you just let it go? It had been weeks after your little stunt and everyone has moved on except you and no i care about people here end of discussion
HOW TF CAN I LET IT GO I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS AND YOU LITERALLY TALKED BEHIND MY BACK WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

AND WDYM YOU CARE ABOUT PEOPLE HERE?? YOU CLEARLY DON'T NJKBHUVGCYFGVHBJNKMNJBIHVG

HOW TF CAN I LET IT GO I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS AND YOU LITERALLY TALKED BEHIND MY BACK WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
I am not talking behind your back you literally made an alt just to mess with people and when i say dont feed the troll you kept on doing it and before you say "oh you dont know how its feel to be backstabbed" no i know the feeling i have backstabbed multiple times yet i never NEVER act like this